Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are Currently Free.

#21pnut3844Posted 7/31/2014 7:07:36 PM
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Max was the best, but it was too kiddy-ish.
Sorry they don't make games catered to mature 12 year olds.

Then why do you play? I have kids of my own and I let my 5 year old play max and guac. Otherwise they'd be deleted off my precious hard drive. To the posters saying why complain about free games, they aren't free. They've been implemented into your gold account. If they were free then silver accounts could get them. Your monthly fee pays for these games. Use your head, it's common sense.
#22IChangedMyNamePosted 7/31/2014 7:08:21 PM
I've been wanting SSZ for a while! Yes, timing couldn't have been more perfect.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#23LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:32:09 PM
Pulp posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...
Those games are cOLD bro ;)

Your posts lack sUBSTANTIAL content almost 100% of the time bro ;)

You are doing it wrong, little buddy.

I'll do it however I want, you sheep.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#24lilj812Posted 7/31/2014 7:39:35 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Pulp posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...

Don't get mad because it went over your head Shirley. Be embarrassed, not mad. ;)
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#25LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:41:13 PM
lilj812 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Pulp posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
lilj812 posted...

Don't get mad because it went over your head Shirley. Be embarrassed, not mad. ;)

Went over MY head??

Lolllllll
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#26Syn_VengeancePosted 7/31/2014 7:45:03 PM
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Then why do you play? I have kids of my own and I let my 5 year old play max and guac. Otherwise they'd be deleted off my precious hard drive. To the posters saying why complain about free games, they aren't free. They've been implemented into your gold account. If they were free then silver accounts could get them. Your monthly fee pays for these games. Use your head, it's common sense.

No my monthly fee pays for Xbox live, giving me the ability to play all of my games online. The games with gold program is an added bonus of free games for having a gold account.

Use your head sir, apparently it's not common sense since you don't understand how it works.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#27MUG_MURDERPosted 7/31/2014 8:37:42 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...

No my monthly fee pays for Xbox live, giving me the ability to play all of my games online. The games with gold program is an added bonus of free games for having a gold account.

Use your head sir, apparently it's not common sense since you don't understand how it works.

100% this ^
---
Gt: MUG MURDER
#28pnut3844Posted 7/31/2014 8:39:00 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Ok so everything that gets added to Xbox gold is a bonus? No you pay for it. Nothing is free. Do you understand what free is? If it were really free, then silver accounts would get it. You can't argue that point.
#29megadeth1117Posted 7/31/2014 8:44:53 PM
Tried out the first level of Crimson Dragon and thought it was absolutely terrible. I can't complain too much though since it's free.

Too bad MS doesn't follow Sony's lead and only allow games over a certain Metascore
#30LowfocusPosted 7/31/2014 8:46:37 PM
Sweet thanks for the tell.
---
Derpl Zork