Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are Currently Free.

#31LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 9:48:02 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Max was the best, but it was too kiddy-ish.
Sorry they don't make games catered to mature 12 year olds.

Then why do you play? I have kids of my own and I let my 5 year old play max and guac. Otherwise they'd be deleted off my precious hard drive. To the posters saying why complain about free games, they aren't free. They've been implemented into your gold account. If they were free then silver accounts could get them. Your monthly fee pays for these games. Use your head, it's common sense.

No my monthly fee pays for Xbox live, giving me the ability to play all of my games online. The games with gold program is an added bonus of free games for having a gold account.

Use your head sir, apparently it's not common sense since you don't understand how it works.

Ok so everything that gets added to Xbox gold is a bonus? No you pay for it. Nothing is free. Do you understand what free is? If it were really free, then silver accounts would get it. You can't argue that point.

I've been paying $60 a year to play online. Now I'm getting games to play and the price didn't go up. Free games.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#32Syn_VengeancePosted 7/31/2014 9:56:24 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Then why do you play? I have kids of my own and I let my 5 year old play max and guac. Otherwise they'd be deleted off my precious hard drive. To the posters saying why complain about free games, they aren't free. They've been implemented into your gold account. If they were free then silver accounts could get them. Your monthly fee pays for these games. Use your head, it's common sense.

No my monthly fee pays for Xbox live, giving me the ability to play all of my games online. The games with gold program is an added bonus of free games for having a gold account.

Use your head sir, apparently it's not common sense since you don't understand how it works.

Ok so everything that gets added to Xbox gold is a bonus? No you pay for it. Nothing is free. Do you understand what free is? If it were really free, then silver accounts would get it. You can't argue that point.

No everything added to the store is not a bonus, everything that gets added to gold gets added to silver as well. The bonus of having gold is that once a month they give you 2 games for free, even if games with gold didn't exist you would still be paying to play your games online.

Therefore I can clearly argue that point, games with gold is a perk of having a gold account, so they give you free games.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#33Dev445Posted 7/31/2014 10:02:26 PM
Never thought I would pass on free games but man these are bottom of the barrel, but hey its free, can't really complain about free s*** XD. I'll wait for next month.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#34LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 9:19:07 AM
Wow. Both of these games are awful.
---
#35TBONE_OGPosted 8/1/2014 9:21:37 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...

Are they that bad? I was hoping Crimson Dragon was at least cool.
---
Always O.G.
#36EllesarienPosted 8/1/2014 9:25:33 AM
They were actually available last night at 5:00pm PST. I just decided to look on a whim and there they were showing as free. D/L both.

I did think I should come on gamefaqs and say they were available....but then I realized I didn't care about any of you enough for that :)
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#37mattglosbcfcPosted 8/1/2014 10:56:28 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Crimson Dragon certainly is. Like a guy on previous page, I played the first level and found it truly awful.

Strike Suit Zero I dont think Il even bother with since it doesnt look like my kind of game and got mediocre reviews.
#38LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 11:43:41 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

I honestly thought both were terrible.
---
#39spacejamjordanzPosted 8/1/2014 12:23:03 PM
I already knew Crimson Dragon was awful. I wasted my money on it. I gave Strike Suit Zero 10 minutes, and off it went. Glad I didn't buy that one.

So far GWG is 2/5 with me. Guacameele is better than all of them combined. Max was also decent.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#40mcnichojPosted 8/1/2014 4:30:28 PM
pnut3844 posted...
mcnichoj posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Then why do you play? I have kids of my own and I let my 5 year old play max and guac.
Because Max is a well tuned platformer with beautiful graphics?
You're a pretty bad parent for letting your kid play Guac, not only is it probably too hard for him but one character alludes to having had sex.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.