Can you crop the Kinect when using Twitch.tv?

#1Save_The_WorldPosted 7/31/2014 7:34:36 PM
Has there been an update for camera cropping, or are we still stuck showing our entire room in the broadcast?
#2crynryanPosted 7/31/2014 9:06:01 PM
You'll have to stick it in front of your face.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#3Save_The_World(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 5:53:08 AM
crynryan posted...
You'll have to stick it in front of your face.

I don't exactly sit right next to my Xbox, I wonder how long the cord is on the Kinect
#4PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 5:58:02 AM
I tidy up before I stream, I don't want to look like I live like a slob lol
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#5Save_The_World(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 6:00:07 AM
I'd just rather have the cam zoomed abit or at least cropped. Like that other guy said though, I'll just have to move is closer or something, lame!
#6RockguyKevPosted 8/1/2014 6:00:58 AM
I'm a proud defender of both Twitch and Xbox One but not having this ability is quite dumb. It basically makes the camera feature useless. Ultimately I don't care since I don't need to see people playing but I know audiences in general like it. This can't be hard to fix can it? I mean, at least just digitally blow up the image, the Kinect is high enough resolution to at least do it to some degree.
#7suicide machinePosted 8/1/2014 6:08:42 AM
RockguyKev posted...
I'm a proud defender of both Twitch and Xbox One but not having this ability is quite dumb. It basically makes the camera feature useless. Ultimately I don't care since I don't need to see people playing but I know audiences in general like it. This can't be hard to fix can it? I mean, at least just digitally blow up the image, the Kinect is high enough resolution to at least do it to some degree.

it shouldnt be. in the game, just dance, at the end of a round the kinect zooms in on just the face of each player/ dancer and shows the score for each person. if it can do it for just dance, it should be able to do it for twitch.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! Geeks and Sports Fans, unite!: http://m-slender.tumblr.com
GT: M Slender | Xb1 vids: http://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#8Killah PriestPosted 8/1/2014 6:08:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Killah PriestPosted 8/1/2014 6:27:30 AM
ok let me re-type that so the mods don't think I'm FLAMING when I'm not

Having your face on your twitch stream looks stupid, so just unplug it.

before it looked like I was calling someones face specifically stupid as opposed to the window itself.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#10RockguyKevPosted 8/1/2014 1:09:15 PM
Like I said Killah, I don't like it either but there's no question that audiences on Twitch prefer it.