EA Access, it's apparently not good because it's on Xbox and no other systems.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Access, it's apparently not good because it's on Xbox and no other systems.
1 year ago#161
urizem posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
urizem posted...
For me, EA Access and PS Now are a bad thing for the gamers. And sadly, it appears that this will be the future of video game. People that encourage this, because of a stupid console war, are infantile and morons that don't see the big picture.

The same could be said of you. Look at music. Look at video. Look at PC gaming. You are the one not seeing the big picture.

And you think that this is right?

$30 for years to have a game 5 days early? $4,99 for 4 hours rental?

If people encourage this now, every game company will do the same, and you will pay $30~$50 to EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Capcom, Konami, Square-Enix, etc, etc, ... to play a game 5 days early

or...

Pay $5~$20 to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo to play a game for 4~10 hours.

And the worse part is, like i said, the kids that get happy with this because a console war.

"EA Acess is in the X1 and not in the PS4, so Microsoft will win the console war....",

"the PSNOw is a bc from PS1 to PS3 in the PS4, so Sony will win the console war...."

And in the end, this means that:

Game companies "AND" gamers are ruining the video game.

I don't understand why people insist on leaving out the most important part of EA Access:

The full games that come with the subscription.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
1 year ago#162
This is a very serious matter and could possibly someday in the future maybe cause someone some inconvenience probably, so like don't get ripped off man.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
1 year ago#163
Idk what to say about EA.
1 year ago#164
that ps now 4 hours of play for $3 to $6 had me and fam laughing last night no lie lol I bought Kane and lynch for $5 full game xbox 360 . ps now selling it for 5 with add-on but only rent for 4 hrs lmao do the math game head way...
1 year ago#165
Juzten76 posted...
This is a very serious matter and could possibly someday in the future maybe cause someone some inconvenience probably, so like don't get ripped off man.

yup, just stick to the now. enjoy modern convenience and ignore future implications.
..our species is great at that ;-)

oh, hey there's a huge horse outside the gate, let's go bring that in too :-D
1 year ago#166
LooksLikeRain posted...
urizem posted...
billsfanno1 posted...
urizem posted...
For me, EA Access and PS Now are a bad thing for the gamers. And sadly, it appears that this will be the future of video game. People that encourage this, because of a stupid console war, are infantile and morons that don't see the big picture.

The same could be said of you. Look at music. Look at video. Look at PC gaming. You are the one not seeing the big picture.

And you think that this is right?

$30 for years to have a game 5 days early? $4,99 for 4 hours rental?

If people encourage this now, every game company will do the same, and you will pay $30~$50 to EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Capcom, Konami, Square-Enix, etc, etc, ... to play a game 5 days early

or...

Pay $5~$20 to Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo to play a game for 4~10 hours.

And the worse part is, like i said, the kids that get happy with this because a console war.

"EA Acess is in the X1 and not in the PS4, so Microsoft will win the console war....",

"the PSNOw is a bc from PS1 to PS3 in the PS4, so Sony will win the console war...."

And in the end, this means that:

Game companies "AND" gamers are ruining the video game.

I don't understand why people insist on leaving out the most important part of EA Access:

I know... it's like they forgot that part of the subscription existed.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
1 year ago#167
More paying for bs....pretty soon it's gonna be "it's only $200 to play a match of COD20 for 5 hours!??!!"
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
1 year ago#168
There's so much butthurt coming from some of you guys over this deal and it's hilarious. The posts from angry ponies are such a great read.
---
Human Holy Priest - 70 - Shadowsong - WoW
1 year ago#169
LooksLikeRain posted...

Exactly what i'm thinking, if they put PvZ and other games in the vault, I won't hesitate to get a subscription.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
1 year ago#170
davem20us posted...
There's so much butthurt coming from some of you guys over this deal and it's hilarious. The posts from angry ponies are such a great read.

And there is even more butthurt coming from the Xbots, people saying this is a bogus "deal", that it's even more hilarious. The posts from repeat Xbots(It's optional, but it's optional, but it's optional...) are a great read...

See, it works both ways, you should really pull your head out of... these console wars for a second and take a good look in the mirror.

If YOU think this is a good deal, then good for you, but don't go telling those who think it's such a great deal that they need to change how they view it, those saying it's a bad deal are simply stating why THEY view it as a bad deal.

IMO, this "deal" blows chunks and will lead to nothing good, if this catches on how long do you think it will be before we see ALL publishers pulling this, then you'll be paying $5 a month to RENT games from EA, Ubisoft, Activision, etc. etc. etc... But, that's the future, and no one on here (yes, hyperbole, I know) cares about the future of gaming, that's why we are where we are now after 10 years of internet access. Anyone remember "Oh yeah! Internet access will mean we can IMPROVE and fix games after they have come out more easily!", yeah, look where THAT got us...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. EA Access, it's apparently not good because it's on Xbox and no other systems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived