My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#11
StealthedGhost posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

I guess we know who doesn't have a gf in this thread

Your right I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married and have 2 kids actually.
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0

User Info: swatkiller546

swatkiller546
2 years ago#12
pretty much all of those games I'm interested in. TY bing rewards. :D
"Get down on your knees and cry!"

User Info: Horoto

Horoto
2 years ago#13
Hey I got a grand idea. Why dont you buy one game, beat it, THEN buy another. Why do you guys pay full price to have a backlog? When you could just wait the same time that games going to sit in your backlog and you get around to it, it might be cheaper. Obviously a brag topic, because no one is this.....oh wait forgot where I was.
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#14
Horoto posted...
Hey I got a grand idea. Why dont you buy one game, beat it, THEN buy another. Why do you guys pay full price to have a backlog? When you could just wait the same time that games going to sit in your backlog and you get around to it, it might be cheaper. Obviously a brag topic, because no one is this.....oh wait forgot where I was.

Lol, This
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#15
BeefEaster posted...
such a subtle brag topic

Have a coin beggar.

"Thank you kind sir."
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("

Horoto
2 years ago#16
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Horoto posted...

Lol, This

I guess im not worthy of a real response, or like I suggested in my post you cant think far enough to give me one.

"Oh dude bro, bro dude I totally make 100,000 a year see my e-peen?"
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy

User Info: MalcolmEatsYou

MalcolmEatsYou
2 years ago#17
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#18
Tomb Raider is coming out before christmas? Where on earth is it coming out this year?
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

Syn_Vengeance
2 years ago#19
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Horoto
2 years ago#20
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Whipped. Is your wife crazy, and narcissistic?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived