My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

#11Syn_VengeancePosted 7/31/2014 8:05:22 PM(edited)
StealthedGhost posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

I guess we know who doesn't have a gf in this thread

Your right I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married and have 2 kids actually.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#12swatkiller546Posted 7/31/2014 8:05:24 PM
pretty much all of those games I'm interested in. TY bing rewards. :D
---
"Get down on your knees and cry!"
#13HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 8:10:51 PM
Hey I got a grand idea. Why dont you buy one game, beat it, THEN buy another. Why do you guys pay full price to have a backlog? When you could just wait the same time that games going to sit in your backlog and you get around to it, it might be cheaper. Obviously a brag topic, because no one is this.....oh wait forgot where I was.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#14Syn_VengeancePosted 7/31/2014 8:12:33 PM
Horoto posted...
Hey I got a grand idea. Why dont you buy one game, beat it, THEN buy another. Why do you guys pay full price to have a backlog? When you could just wait the same time that games going to sit in your backlog and you get around to it, it might be cheaper. Obviously a brag topic, because no one is this.....oh wait forgot where I was.

Lol, This
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
#15Jedi454Posted 7/31/2014 8:13:27 PM
BeefEaster posted...
such a subtle brag topic

Have a coin beggar.

"Thank you kind sir."
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#16HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 8:14:57 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Horoto posted...

Lol, This

I guess im not worthy of a real response, or like I suggested in my post you cant think far enough to give me one.

"Oh dude bro, bro dude I totally make 100,000 a year see my e-peen?"
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#17MalcolmEatsYouPosted 7/31/2014 8:15:40 PM
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol
#18TOhasNoRingPosted 7/31/2014 8:20:06 PM
Tomb Raider is coming out before christmas? Where on earth is it coming out this year?
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#19Syn_VengeancePosted 7/31/2014 8:20:27 PM
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol
---
#20HorotoPosted 7/31/2014 8:21:32 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Whipped. Is your wife crazy, and narcissistic?
---