My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.
1 year ago#21
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Whipped. Is your wife crazy, and narcissistic?

Not anything to do with being whipped, my wife works and I currently do not (was an EMT for 8 years but messed up my back) so she bought my Xbox one and pays for all of my games too.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
1 year ago#22
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Not anything to do with being whipped, my wife works and I currently do not (was an EMT for 8 years but messed up my back) so she bought my Xbox one and pays for all of my games too.

And you think shes going to go to the store and spend 600 on videogames? Tell me something, does she have a black eye?
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
1 year ago#23
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...

Thank God I'm not the only one. Lol
1 year ago#24
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...

And you think shes going to go to the store and spend 600 on videogames? Tell me something, does she have a black eye?

No hence why I clearly said I understand where the other guy is coming from, my wife said one console and that's it. Just like said that his girlfriend basically told him no when he though about getting a PS4 on top of his Xbox.

I didn't ask her for my Xbox one either, she went out and bought it for our anniversary while I wasn't home. I'm only getting one new game this year which is COD for my birthday, I don't ask for games all the time out of respect. I told her she shouldn't have even spent the money on the Xbox One, so I sold my ps3 and games to somebody for $300 and gave her the money.

Not sure what your trying to get at here.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
1 year ago#25
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...

Thank God I'm not the only one. Lol

Don't worry, you are not alone lol.
---
1 year ago#26
Same here!!! And my wife is excited to get all the games!!
---
GT olivermanuel
1 year ago#27
Syn_Vengeance posted...
StealthedGhost posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

I guess we know who doesn't have a gf in this thread

Your right I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married and have 2 kids actually.

Ha, ha Great answer - not sure what his original point was regardless.

Buying all those games, at once, makes me think that you're a bit dim. I mean, how can you immerse yourself in them all - get deep and explore the settings? It's just daft. Either you're unemployed or can't see the sense to buy maybe three max, complete them and then buy the others you want at a discounted price further down the line - weird.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
1 year ago#28
StealthedGhost posted...
These are all coming out before Christmas..

Destiny
Forza Horizon 2
Shadow Warrior
Middle Earth
Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Sunset Overdrive
Evolve
Assassin's Creed: Unity
COD AW
Halo Collection
The Crew
Far Cry 4
Tomb Raider

Now, some of these may end up being bad (I'm looking at alien isolation, middle earth), but that's 14!! games on my watch list. 14!!! And that's not including games that may come out on Xbox Live or are being announced to launch before December. 14!!!!!

I'm actually getting all of those as well minus the crew
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
1 year ago#29
So much money for so few games.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
1 year ago#30
I justified the Xbox one purchase by saying the kids can Skype on tv with grandparents lol.
As for games I have sold some, bought some cheap here and there, paid off 3 games months ago. I will be fine, luckily I know a few will take up all my time so I'm holding off on others. I know forza horizon will be mainly played until the crew comes along.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived