My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

#31Juzten76Posted 8/1/2014 5:55:33 AM
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Horoto posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

Haha I understand, I got my Xbox one but the difference is, is my wife literally said "that's it for the game consoles" lol

Whipped. Is your wife crazy, and narcissistic?

Not anything to do with being whipped, my wife works and I currently do not (was an EMT for 8 years but messed up my back) so she bought my Xbox one and pays for all of my games too.

And you think shes going to go to the store and spend 600 on videogames? Tell me something, does she have a black eye?

You're always rude and angry. Is everything ok at home? Were you abused?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#32cheezedadadaPosted 8/1/2014 6:00:58 AM
From reading through this thread, I am pretty sure Horoto is getting Syn_vengeance and the TC mixed up in his responses.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#33VoidBeyondPosted 8/1/2014 6:03:32 AM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

My girlfriend knows that this fall I'm going to be spending near $1,400 on vidya games and consoles. She will be participating in the spending as she loves to game as well.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/1/2014 6:05:08 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Horoto posted...
And you think shes going to go to the store and spend 600 on videogames? Tell me something, does she have a black eye?

You're always rude and angry. Is everything ok at home? Were you abused?

way to just say the joke he just used back at him...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#35KalibakPosted 8/1/2014 6:38:46 AM
So what are you getting her that's worth $600? Nothing? Prepare to be single.
#36Exodus_PrimePosted 8/1/2014 6:43:35 AM
MalcolmEatsYou posted...
My girlfriend was pissed when I bought my Xbox One and when I say anything about getting a ps4 she kinda says "you better not" without actually saying it. Hopefully you don't have these issues too. Lol

You should've bought some 50 shades of grey on the side with the Xbox One I bet she would of kept quiet about it. Luckily my Gf is just as a big a gamer as me and we don't give each other a hard time about buying video games. We have one rule as long as all bills are paid for and necessities then we can buy whatever game we feel like or want or pre order.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#37kennyynnooPosted 8/1/2014 6:50:28 AM
Kalibak posted...
So what are you getting her that's worth $600? Nothing? Prepare to be single.

Nah, that's if she's a girl who's about money. I can write a nice note to my wife and it covers the $600.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#38matt-nicklinPosted 8/1/2014 7:24:02 AM
Why would you buy so many games at once.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
#39Neoreloaded313Posted 8/1/2014 7:29:19 AM
You cant possibly play all those games coming out around the same time. Buy 1-2 at a time and finish them before buying another game. No reason to buy games so they can just sit on your shelf while they get price drops. A lot of money to be saved here.

I am also going to be getting many of those games, but it looks like I will be spending a hell of a lot less then you will be.
#40crucialPosted 8/1/2014 7:32:35 AM
Because these games get released at the same time,I am getting over 20 games this year and spend 2 grand a year on games and is a fraction of my yearly income and my wife does not care one bit,she will go shoe shopping with her money,we live it up,love each other and respect each other's hobby's,lot's of jelly on this thread TC lol I am with you though,buy those games have fun and let the hater's hate,there mommy's probably can only get them 2 games for xmas.