My girlfriend didn't believe me, but I may be spending over 600$ on games soon.

#51spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 4:31:01 AM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Why not buy 2-3 and wait for the rest to drop in price?

Never understood the need to get multiple games at full price in such a short span, who has the time to play them all?

This. I just don't get it either.

It's a buying addiction, your brain sends signals to to you that it makes you happy to buy. Its a matter of controlling those signals. Addiction is all.

I thought that only affected women when it comes to shoes and purses >_>

No it's real with us boys and our toys.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#52Syn_VengeancePosted 8/2/2014 8:33:56 AM
VoidBeyond posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

My girlfriend knows that this fall I'm going to be spending near $1,400 on vidya games and consoles. She will be participating in the spending as she loves to game as well.

Well that's completely different, he seems like he's bragging and throwing it in his girls face. My wife plays some games too, I got her a Wii a few years back cause she likes the Mario stuff. She was a huge World at Warcraft nerd like 5 years ago.
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#53Syn_VengeancePosted 8/2/2014 8:37:06 AM
ht02135 posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
That fact that your girlfriend is still with you after telling her your going to spend $600 on Games is amazing.

yeah, she probably thinking you should spend that money on her. >.<

LOL
---
Currently Playing: COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Wolfenstein: The New Order.
#54squon8888Posted 8/2/2014 10:25:01 AM
StealthedGhost posted...
These are all coming out before Christmas..

Destiny
Forza Horizon 2
Shadow Warrior
Middle Earth
Alien Isolation
The Evil Within
Sunset Overdrive
Evolve
Assassin's Creed: Unity
COD AW
Halo Collection
The Crew
Far Cry 4
Tomb Raider

Now, some of these may end up being bad (I'm looking at alien isolation, middle earth), but that's 14!! games on my watch list. 14!!! And that's not including games that may come out on Xbox Live or are being announced to launch before December. 14!!!!!

Thats sad. You need to get outside and leave the house for a change, see some sunlight, interact with people.
#55metaldiggle2Posted 8/2/2014 10:32:50 AM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
Why not buy 2-3 and wait for the rest to drop in price?

Never understood the need to get multiple games at full price in such a short span, who has the time to play them all?

---
Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls. Chicago.
#56Syn_VengeancePosted 8/2/2014 4:22:26 PM
cheezedadada posted...
From reading through this thread, I am pretty sure Horoto is getting Syn_vengeance and the TC mixed up in his responses.

Okay, I'm glad that I'm not the only one starting to notice this, I started getting confused halfway through the convoy with him.
---
#57DeathRupterPosted 8/2/2014 5:10:53 PM
no sports games?
---
XBL gamertag :Ru55o
PSN: Russo_316
#58ry_mannPosted 8/2/2014 6:15:47 PM
I would honestly tell you, even though it's your money, to not buy all of those games.

Some of those games will go down in price REALLY fast. I'd say spend no more than $200 (give or take) on games and spend the rest on your lady. She'll appreciate it.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#59InfinityOver0Posted 8/2/2014 6:34:50 PM
its probably more like she doesnt want to believe she's dating a loser
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#60StrongBlackVinePosted 8/2/2014 6:48:10 PM
Tomb is Fall 2015. Also when will you have time to play all those games assuming you work and have a social life?