is anybody buying the killer instinct physical copy?

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/1/2014 1:55:15 AM
would love to know this I myself am. I bought The $20
version on launch absolutely love it will be happy to support iron galaxy. and have a nice physical physical copy

and what's even better we have another year to look forward to new characters,modes and features

one of the best fighting games that I have ever played and I don't play a lot lol so simple And Easy yet hard and complex
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2Jedi454Posted 8/1/2014 2:01:21 AM
It's pretty tempting.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 8/1/2014 2:32:11 AM
Isn't it just a box with the dl code? Seems silly to pay taxes and travel for a box that never had a game in it... But for a serious collector... I guess I can see it
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#4DojoMaxPosted 8/1/2014 2:40:00 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Isn't it just a box with the dl code? Seems silly to pay taxes and travel for a box that never had a game in it... But for a serious collector... I guess I can see it

I think this is different broham.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-ones-digital-only-killer-instinct-finally-com/1100-6421426/

What you may have been talking about is the Pin Ultimate edition which was basically a DL code.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#5PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 2:39:57 AM
Nah I already shelled out for the pin edition
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#6Spetsnaz420Posted 8/1/2014 2:48:25 AM
DojoMax posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...

I think this is different broham.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-ones-digital-only-killer-instinct-finally-com/1100-6421426/

What you may have been talking about is the Pin Ultimate edition which was basically a DL code.

Oh nice... And it's only $20? Totally worth it
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#7stawg007Posted 8/1/2014 3:08:49 AM
Il wait for a complete edition
#8spacejamjordanzPosted 8/1/2014 4:21:47 AM
stawg007 posted...
Il wait for a complete edition

The game needs to be complete first so you will be waiting quite a while.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#9Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 4:28:27 AM
I may pass on it I've already spent 40 got all the costumes and characters the disc version will only have tj combo and it's the combo edition so it won't have all the retro costumes maybe if it had all the ki 1 people like cinder and riptor than yea but I'll pass on this. Also it won't include ki original which I've got already for getting ultra edition.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 8/1/2014 4:34:40 AM
Reece504 posted...
I may pass on it I've already spent 40 got all the costumes and characters the disc version will only have tj combo and it's the combo edition so it won't have all the retro costumes maybe if it had all the ki 1 people like cinder and riptor than yea but I'll pass on this. Also it won't include ki original which I've got already for getting ultra edition.

You should pass on it. Forget about the may. Unless TJ Combo is worth $20 to you.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138