is anybody buying the killer instinct physical copy?

#11lightfighterPosted 8/1/2014 5:35:23 AM
I'm gonna wait for complete edition.
#12Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 5:44:16 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Reece504 posted...
I may pass on it I've already spent 40 got all the costumes and characters the disc version will only have tj combo and it's the combo edition so it won't have all the retro costumes maybe if it had all the ki 1 people like cinder and riptor than yea but I'll pass on this. Also it won't include ki original which I've got already for getting ultra edition.

You should pass on it. Forget about the may. Unless TJ Combo is worth $20 to you.

True lol you'll have to download him with the disc version anyways I'll just download him when he releases. My gripe is why release a combo breaker add on when disc people realize they can't upgrade to ultra and they see ki 1 classic is gone along with all the retro costumes and accessories they are going to be mad.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#13spacejamjordanzPosted 8/1/2014 6:00:27 AM
Reece504 posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Reece504 posted...
I may pass on it I've already spent 40 got all the costumes and characters the disc version will only have tj combo and it's the combo edition so it won't have all the retro costumes maybe if it had all the ki 1 people like cinder and riptor than yea but I'll pass on this. Also it won't include ki original which I've got already for getting ultra edition.

You should pass on it. Forget about the may. Unless TJ Combo is worth $20 to you.

True lol you'll have to download him with the disc version anyways I'll just download him when he releases. My gripe is why release a combo breaker add on when disc people realize they can't upgrade to ultra and they see ki 1 classic is gone along with all the retro costumes and accessories they are going to be mad.

I and many others have been asking for a "Combo Breaker -> Ultra Edition" upgrade option. I missed the sale.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#14HARDCORE1107Posted 8/1/2014 12:30:46 PM
(Stone Cold Steve Austin Voice) Now give me a hell yeah! (Crowd) - Hell yeah!!!

1). I still suck at the game.
2). But to show your company a cover art of KILLER INSTINCT is cool.
3). I will not get it now I'd wait till they come out with a Killer Instinct complete cover art like STREET FIGHTER DID...
#15Rafficus_IIIPosted 8/1/2014 12:33:42 PM
J'yessss.
---
GT: BigRaff87 | http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp6lrnL8em1qgmo67o1_500.png |The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
#16wavvvvesPosted 8/1/2014 12:46:02 PM
I am. I've been reallyyyy wanting this game but i'm not really fond of digitals.
#17Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 1:27:45 PM
wavvvves posted...
I am. I've been reallyyyy wanting this game but i'm not really fond of digitals.

Ultra edition is the better option it's digital but you get all the content all the retro costumes and accessories and ki 1 classic.

This disc version is only the combo breaker version with tj combo.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#18bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 8/1/2014 1:48:27 PM
Nope
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
#19EdHarrisPosted 8/1/2014 1:49:17 PM
Definitely. Multiple copies.
#20pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 1:54:16 PM
Negative. I will not waste anymore money on that atrocity of a game than I already have. I'm glad I only paid for the regular edition and not the $40 one with all the costumes and bs. Worst fighting game I've ever played. And that's saying something bc I've played a LOT. I'd rather play street fighter 1 than this garbage.