Is xbox still the console for competitive shooters and multiplayer ?

#21xacebopPosted 8/1/2014 12:23:51 PM
The ps4 is cods lead console. Its only a matter of time before MLG switches as the player base is bigger meaning more teams.

Ever since that ki tournament video I can't take the Xbox seriously as a lan platform. Then again it will always be lead console with halo
#22AzaneAzerPosted 8/1/2014 12:25:01 PM
Competitive fps = pc
#23TrickyPonyPosted 8/1/2014 12:27:18 PM
Warsuh posted...
Of course it is the most competitive console. MLG is already switching from 360 to X1. And with Halo: MCC coming in a few months you better start practicing ahead of time, competition is fierce in the Halo universe. X1 also has the best FPS controller out of them all (In my opinion and a lot of other peoples opinions). The Xbox live and dedicated servers that come with them are a competitive gamers wet dream. So yeah

I was wondering what MLG was going to do
#243HPPosted 8/1/2014 12:29:02 PM
TrickyPony posted...
Warsuh posted...
Of course it is the most competitive console. MLG is already switching from 360 to X1. And with Halo: MCC coming in a few months you better start practicing ahead of time, competition is fierce in the Halo universe. X1 also has the best FPS controller out of them all (In my opinion and a lot of other peoples opinions). The Xbox live and dedicated servers that come with them are a competitive gamers wet dream. So yeah

lol I'd like a source that MLG is switching to XB1 for any reason other than they are still under contract with MS until a certain date.
#25s2Ranger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 1:06:46 PM
Xbox it is
#26hsu_reddie09Posted 8/1/2014 2:05:20 PM
Ps4 controller sucks for FPS and the multiplayer service sucks too. More fans obviously, but that's it.
#27kennyynnooPosted 8/1/2014 2:12:32 PM
Trolls be like Nooooooooooooooooo
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#28pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 2:14:11 PM
s2Ranger posted...
Would like to know peoples opinion on this as I have yet to decide what I will be getting in regards to xbox or ps4. I like me some multiplayer and what not though so I'm edging towards the one. Will xbox be the place for online this gen as it was last ?

Yes it is still the best. That's the xbox's niche. Three words: master chief collecion. Bow down to its awesomeness.
#29crucialPosted 8/3/2014 11:21:19 AM
Halo MCC-Bow down to the master,GotY,game changes in Nov.
#30WarsuhPosted 8/3/2014 11:31:38 AM
3HP posted...
TrickyPony posted...
Warsuh posted...

lol I'd like a source that MLG is switching to XB1 for any reason other than they are still under contract with MS until a certain date.

How the heck am I supposed to know that? All I know is they are switching already starting with cod ghosts 2k and 5k tournaments. No doubt that Xbox 360 will still be a huge place for MLG all I said is they are starting to switch to X1. Don't worry though PS will probably get MLG destiny and maybe a few titles down the road.