You know, the PS2 outsold the Xbox like 10:1

#1JCY24Posted 8/1/2014 10:00:21 AM
Xbox was still a great console and I enjoyed splitting games between the two with my GCN handling Nintendo first party games. The PS4 is out selling the One but who cares honestly? The One is still great console that I enjoy just as much as my PS4 and Wii U. Why can't we take the focus off sales and on to fun because really all if all this XBO is gonna die nonsense is true then why didn't the OG Xbox? Why didn't the N64? Jesus.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#23HPPosted 8/1/2014 10:01:42 AM
Reassurance topic
#3crawdadPosted 8/1/2014 10:01:44 AM
Because people don;t know how to think for themselves. it's just easier to follow than have their own views and opinions because they want to so desperately to fit in somewhere.
---
"it was a slow go" - gmo7897. I'm an expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#4QueezZeenartPosted 8/1/2014 10:01:48 AM
JCY24 posted...
Xbox was still a great console and I enjoyed splitting games between the two with my GCN handling Nintendo first party games. The PS4 is out selling the One but who cares honestly? The One is still great console that I enjoy just as much as my PS4 and Wii U. Why can't we take the focus off sales and on to fun because really all if all this XBO is gonna die nonsense is true then why didn't the OG Xbox? Why didn't the N64? Jesus.

People who make topics like these.
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/1/2014 10:02:18 AM
JCY24 posted...
Xbox was still a great console and I enjoyed splitting games between the two

Which is why no poster worth his salt gives a s*** about sales topics. Both are selling well enough that it doesn't matter.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#6TOhasNoRingPosted 8/1/2014 10:02:32 AM
crawdad posted...
Because people don;t know how to think for themselves. it's just easier to follow than have their own views and opinions because they want to so desperately to fit in somewhere.

---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#7JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 10:04:37 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
JCY24 posted...
Xbox was still a great console and I enjoyed splitting games between the two

Which is why no poster worth his salt gives a s*** about sales topics. Both are selling well enough that it doesn't matter.

That too. Also why would I need to reassure myself? I have both. I've always had all 3 / 4(ugh 6th gen) consoles per generation and regardless of how they performed I had fun. Look at the Dreamcast it did so bad it was gone in two years yet it had a great library and people still rave about it to this day.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#8MrImpatient35Posted 8/1/2014 10:04:47 AM
People keep bringing up sales, but sales rarely influence me. EVERYONE I know owns an iPhone or iPod, and I definitely wouldn't buy either. I'm a fan of Android anyway. I buy thing based on WHAT I LIKE, not what's selling like hotcakes. If I did, I'd buy a ps4 and not be enjoying my purchase right now.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 8/1/2014 10:05:19 AM
3HP posted...
Reassurance topic

I believe you made one of those already today *badum tiss*

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#10Demon_AckerPosted 8/1/2014 10:07:48 AM
GameFAQs is the worst place for fanboys. It's all about whose console is the best for some. They cling to sales, awards and such.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif