You know, the PS2 outsold the Xbox like 10:1

#11JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 11:08:05 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
People keep bringing up sales, but sales rarely influence me. EVERYONE I know owns an iPhone or iPod, and I definitely wouldn't buy either. I'm a fan of Android anyway. I buy thing based on WHAT I LIKE, not what's selling like hotcakes. If I did, I'd buy a ps4 and not be enjoying my purchase right now.

That's all it is. You're enjoying your Xbox One so do sales matter? No. By that logic I shouldn't love Persona 4 as much as I did since it didn't sell as well as Final Fantasy XIII but hey.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#123HPPosted 8/1/2014 11:08:30 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
3HP posted...
Reassurance topic

I believe you made one of those already today *badum tiss*

---

PS4 outselling the XB1 is a fact. Making topics saying that sales don't matter is reassurance.
#13JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 11:12:40 AM
Maybe people tout sales as reassurance to justify that they made the "right" choice? I dunno I'll just continue to buy everything as one mega console and go from there
---
#14MrImpatient35Posted 8/1/2014 11:12:57 AM
JCY24 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
People keep bringing up sales, but sales rarely influence me. EVERYONE I know owns an iPhone or iPod, and I definitely wouldn't buy either. I'm a fan of Android anyway. I buy thing based on WHAT I LIKE, not what's selling like hotcakes. If I did, I'd buy a ps4 and not be enjoying my purchase right now.

That's all it is. You're enjoying your Xbox One so do sales matter? No. By that logic I shouldn't love Persona 4 as much as I did since it didn't sell as well as Final Fantasy XIII but hey.

To add to that, I THOROUGHLY enjoyed Dead to Rights...I think that was on ps2? Really old game, but this brings it to mind because it only got like a 7/10, so I'm sure it didn't sell well, but I still loved it! I'm not saying that they should bring that game back and make it an Xbox exclusive ...or am I? lol. Love that damn game.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#15Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 11:14:34 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
3HP posted...
Reassurance topic

---

Reassurance topics are literally all he posts.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#16JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 11:16:04 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
JCY24 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

To add to that, I THOROUGHLY enjoyed Dead to Rights...I think that was on ps2? Really old game, but this brings it to mind because it only got like a 7/10, so I'm sure it didn't sell well, but I still loved it! I'm not saying that they should bring that game back and make it an Xbox exclusive ...or am I? lol. Love that damn game.

Dead to Rights was the look! I remember renting yes renting that from Blockbuster
---
#17richboy900Posted 8/1/2014 11:25:33 AM
The Xbox was my favourite sixth gen console. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Xbox live, great hardware, custom soundtracks and a hard drive instead of those memory cards. It felt like a generation ahead of the competition.
#18leatheljPosted 8/1/2014 11:25:44 AM
JCY24 posted...
Maybe people tout sales as reassurance to justify that they made the "right" choice? I dunno I'll just continue to buy everything as one mega console and go from there

So true tcim so sick of the sales war garbage the resolution wars is also just as bad no one ever talks about games really on the xb1 board.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#19LooksLikeRainPosted 8/1/2014 11:31:59 AM
3HP posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
3HP posted...
Reassurance topic

---

PS4 outselling the XB1 is a fact. Making topics saying that sales don't matter is reassurance.

Saying a console is doing badly because it's not in first place is reassurance. Saying a console is going to lose third party support because it's not in first place is completely wrong, and reassurance. It works both ways.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#20dnmtPosted 8/1/2014 11:34:44 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
3HP posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
3HP posted...
Reassurance topic

---

Saying a console is doing badly because it's not in first place is reassurance. Saying a console is going to lose third party support because it's not in first place is completely wrong, and reassurance. It works both ways.

The Xbone has been doing badly this year even compared to the 360, not just the PS4.