You know, the PS2 outsold the Xbox like 10:1

#101Goregasm17Posted 8/1/2014 8:38:59 PM
crawdad posted...
Because people don;t know how to think for themselves. it's just easier to follow than have their own views and opinions because they want to so desperately to fit in somewhere.
#102miethaPosted 8/1/2014 8:40:09 PM
It was more like 6:1 globally and more like 3:1 in north america.
#103duces9killaPosted 8/1/2014 8:43:04 PM
User Name:pnut3844
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.Monday, July 7, 2014 5:08 PMFriday, August 1, 2014 8:31 PM18106

Hahahahaha obvious troll is obvious hahahahhaha
#104kyncaniPosted 8/2/2014 1:00:10 AM
Lol.

Doesn't matter if the PS4 is destroying the Xbox One, just like it didn't matter when the PS2 was destroying the first Xbox.

Important stuff you know ;)
#105Spetsnaz420Posted 8/2/2014 2:01:21 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
People keep bringing up sales, but sales rarely influence me. EVERYONE I know owns an iPhone or iPod, and I definitely wouldn't buy either. I'm a fan of Android anyway. I buy thing based on WHAT I LIKE, not what's selling like hotcakes. If I did, I'd buy a ps4 and not be enjoying my purchase right now.

I get most of what you say... But if you couldn't find a game on PS4 you'd enjoy, that's more of a you problem.
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#106SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 2:26:07 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
People keep bringing up sales, but sales rarely influence me. EVERYONE I know owns an iPhone or iPod, and I definitely wouldn't buy either. I'm a fan of Android anyway. I buy thing based on WHAT I LIKE, not what's selling like hotcakes. If I did, I'd buy a ps4 and not be enjoying my purchase right now.

I get most of what you say... But if you couldn't find a game on PS4 you'd enjoy, that's more of a you problem.

Same with you and the X1.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#107Kazuya_80Posted 8/2/2014 3:13:51 AM
sales only matter if 3rd party availabilty gets affected
#108dnmtPosted 8/2/2014 4:31:32 AM
pnut3844 posted...
High number of sales doesn't mean anything. How many people bought Justin bieber cds? Doesn't make him any less terrible.

Yeah but I don't think you can say the PS2 was terrible and expect anyone to take you seriously.
#109Kazuya_80Posted 8/2/2014 4:37:23 AM
dnmt posted...
pnut3844 posted...
High number of sales doesn't mean anything. How many people bought Justin bieber cds? Doesn't make him any less terrible.

Yeah but I don't think you can say the PS2 was terrible and expect anyone to take you seriously.

as far as exclusives go, I doubt it'll be as great as the PS2.
#110SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/2/2014 11:59:45 AM
Flamer_Blue posted...
iamdanthaman posted...
Flamer_Blue posted...
It matters because then the Xbox was the most powerful console and the difference was big.
Splinter Cell on Xbox was a whole different and more impressive game than on PS2.

Now that edge is gone.
Only thing that the Xbox One has is exclusives. They can't afford to buy more exclusivity since they are running out of money and the Xbox One is weaker compared to the PS4.

I just wished Microsoft hadn't backed down from their Kinect idea. Yeah, it was a crappy idea, but at least they should've man up and followed it through the end.

Now all we have is a console with an unknown future. We don't even know if Microsoft will keep funding the Xbox division till the one's end.

ITT: MS is running out of money.

MS could buy EA, Activision, and Ubisoft if they felt like it, but they don't really care to.

MS doesn't have to do anything with that. It's the Xbox division that deals with the gaming industry and the Xbox division couldn't even buy an indie developer.

Lol ok Flamer. You know how much they spent just developing the controller? I don't think money is an issue but believe what you want.
---
gt: For Spartaa