You know, the PS2 outsold the Xbox like 10:1

#413HPPosted 8/1/2014 12:34:15 PM
Ellesarien posted...
3HP posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Lord_Serpentor posted...
I don't get all these topics, oh XBox gets this it will destroy PS4, PS4 is outselling XBox One X to 1 they can't catch up. Who cares? Microsoft made a few missteps at first much like Sony did with the PS3, they are not even a year into the console cycle and MS has more places to launch. I own both consoles, I want both to do well, competition is good for the industry. The PSone and PStwo dominance of the market led to Sony getting arrogant and complacent with the PS3 and then they expected people to fork over 600 dollars for a machine that gave developers a headache. Meanwhile Microsoft took it's lessons from the XBox and for most of the cycle was the leader (well behind Nintendo) It took Sony a long time to catch up and actually make the system worth owning. Microsoft isn't waiting they are being pro active, the cut are updating features faster then Sony, the removed the Kinect (even though they knew it would ultimately lead to some backlash) to get the One down to price parity with the PS4. I know these topics won't stop but it's kind of ridiculous, do people really need to try and reassure themselves that one of these consoles is better then the other? If you chose the PS4 and are happy with it, who cares if people are happy with the Xbox one, and the same goes the other way around. Sony and Microsoft should be fighting for our support we shouldn't be arguing with one another on who's better. Let them prove to us who is better by being the better console for the money.

This is the cycle of the X-1 board.

Any good news for the X-1 will lead to these sales topics being made by Sony fans in an attempt to deflect from that good news. It happens every time and will happen again next time. And it will be the same people making them.

I mean think about that mindset. They see sales figures that make them feel good about "their"console. But instead of posting that news on their own board so they can all celebrate those numbers (Hell, that I CAN understand)....they instead come to the opposing console board and make them.

And then post this dribble in an attempt to basically hide from their own motives..

"Posting the truth doesn't make me a troll!!", etc.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69767141

This hypocrite is talking about deflecting as he takes part in a massive fanboy effort to deflect and derail my topic.

Hehe...So much RAGE!! It's ok little fella...You'll get some more bites to fill that empty place inside you. Troll on Brother!!!

It's okay man, calm down and give your caps lock/exclamation keys a rest. Maybe go outside?
#42LooksLikeRainPosted 8/1/2014 12:40:01 PM
3HP posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Lord_Serpentor posted...
I don't get all these topics, oh XBox gets this it will destroy PS4, PS4 is outselling XBox One X to 1 they can't catch up. Who cares? Microsoft made a few missteps at first much like Sony did with the PS3, they are not even a year into the console cycle and MS has more places to launch. I own both consoles, I want both to do well, competition is good for the industry. The PSone and PStwo dominance of the market led to Sony getting arrogant and complacent with the PS3 and then they expected people to fork over 600 dollars for a machine that gave developers a headache. Meanwhile Microsoft took it's lessons from the XBox and for most of the cycle was the leader (well behind Nintendo) It took Sony a long time to catch up and actually make the system worth owning. Microsoft isn't waiting they are being pro active, the cut are updating features faster then Sony, the removed the Kinect (even though they knew it would ultimately lead to some backlash) to get the One down to price parity with the PS4. I know these topics won't stop but it's kind of ridiculous, do people really need to try and reassure themselves that one of these consoles is better then the other? If you chose the PS4 and are happy with it, who cares if people are happy with the Xbox one, and the same goes the other way around. Sony and Microsoft should be fighting for our support we shouldn't be arguing with one another on who's better. Let them prove to us who is better by being the better console for the money.

Any good news for the X-1 will lead to these sales topics being made by Sony fans in an attempt to deflect from that good news. It happens every time and will happen again next time. And it will be the same people making them.

I mean think about that mindset. They see sales figures that make them feel good about "their"console. But instead of posting that news on their own board so they can all celebrate those numbers (Hell, that I CAN understand)....they instead come to the opposing console board and make them.

And then post this dribble in an attempt to basically hide from their own motives..

This hypocrite is talking about deflecting as he takes part in a massive fanboy effort to deflect and derail my topic.

We made your topic a thread worth reading. Before the breakfast discussion, there was nothing to talk about. It was you basically saying, " Breathing will help you live. Water is wet. Discuss."
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#43JCY24(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 12:42:46 PM
You know, all I was trying to say was enjoy your console and if you're having fun with it who cares about sales Jesus Christ. If I wanted to play the fanboy fence...oh wait I can't because I've always been an own em all gamer.
---
www.facebook.com/jcyoung24
#44Exodus_PrimePosted 8/1/2014 12:42:54 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
3HP posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Lord_Serpentor posted...

We made your topic a thread worth reading. Before the breakfast discussion, there was nothing to talk about. It was you basically saying, " Breathing will help you live. Water is wet. Discuss."

Not to mention he went crying to the mods like a little Justin Beiber fangirl and had my iHop restaurant Waffle House comment modded. Pfft lol

----
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#45duericPosted 8/1/2014 12:46:36 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...

Yeah, facts are tough to discuss.

Depending on how much insecurity the facts create, the topic is either quickly ignored and buried or made into a food discussion.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#46EllesarienPosted 8/1/2014 12:46:19 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
3HP posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Lord_Serpentor posted...

Not to mention he went crying to the mods like a little Justin Beiber fangirl and had my iHop restaurant Waffle House comment modded. Pfft lol

----

I think my "Cycle of the X-1 board" post broke him a bit. He looked into that mirror and couldn't face what he saw and thus now he is back to lashing out. Pretty typical human reaction in all honesty.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#47LooksLikeRainPosted 8/1/2014 12:49:02 PM
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Depending on how much insecurity the facts create, the topic is either quickly ignored and buried or made into a food discussion.

Something being a fact doesn't make it discussion worthy.

The sun is hot. Discuss.
---
#48GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/1/2014 12:54:25 PM
Sales don't matter and nobody cares about sales, yet sales threads constantly get made and constantly get a ton of posts. Obviously sales matter.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#49LooksLikeRainPosted 8/1/2014 12:56:29 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Sales don't matter and nobody cares about sales, yet sales threads constantly get made and constantly get a ton of posts. Obviously sales matter.

That is some impressibly flawed logic.
---
#50duericPosted 8/1/2014 12:57:06 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
dueric posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Something being a fact doesn't make it discussion worthy.

The sun is hot. Discuss.

Of course not. Because they can't be disputed. So, pancakes.

Gotta say something to diffuse something you otherwise can't. Amirite?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member