You know, the PS2 outsold the Xbox like 10:1

#81duces9killaPosted 8/1/2014 5:21:13 PM
And its billions with a capital B . Why because playstation is a gaming console not a media wannabe
#82triple sPosted 8/1/2014 5:25:27 PM
duces9killa posted...
PlayStation 2 has over 10,828 software titles, and 1.52 billion units of software were sold worldwide as of December 2010.

Try again pnut hahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Still...Nintendo Wii.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#83pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 5:27:50 PM
duces9killa posted...
PlayStation 2 has over 10,828 software titles, and 1.52 billion units of software were sold worldwide as of December 2010.

A high amount of games does not equal best library. You didn't say highest count, you said best. Are you really that daft? Let me reiterate, BEST library goes to snes and genesis. If you don't get it, you're too young kid.
#84duces9killaPosted 8/1/2014 5:29:02 PM
triple s posted...
duces9killa posted...

Still...Nintendo Wii.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/01/29/these-are-nintendos-lifetime-hardware-and-software-numbers

PlayStation 2 still beat wii in software sales and hardware so whats your point?
#85pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 5:29:25 PM
High number of sales doesn't mean anything. How many people bought Justin bieber cds? Doesn't make him any less terrible.
#86duces9killaPosted 8/1/2014 5:31:41 PM
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...

A high amount of games does not equal best library. You didn't say highest count, you said best. Are you really that daft? Let me reiterate, BEST library goes to snes and genesis. If you don't get it, you're too young kid.

According to true gamers snes is second to playstation 2 when it come to best review games so try again and accept facts and man up
#87pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 5:33:38 PM
duces9killa posted...
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...

According to true gamers snes is second to playstation 2 when it come to best review games so try again and accept facts and man up

Lmao "true gamers"? Who, you and your buddies? Show me some accessible proof of your ridiculous claim then we'll talk. Until then, go troll somewhere else fanboy.
#88axelfooley2k5Posted 8/1/2014 5:33:43 PM
JCY24 posted...
Xbox was still a great console and I enjoyed splitting games between the two with my GCN handling Nintendo first party games. The PS4 is out selling the One but who cares honestly? The One is still great console that I enjoy just as much as my PS4 and Wii U. Why can't we take the focus off sales and on to fun because really all if all this XBO is gonna die nonsense is true then why didn't the OG Xbox? Why didn't the N64? Jesus.

this is one reassurance topic i can get behind

it doesnt matter
when every generation is over every console is worth owning....they all have exclusives
#89duces9killaPosted 8/1/2014 5:35:24 PM
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...

Lmao "true gamers"? Who, you and your buddies? Show me some accessible proof of your ridiculous claim then we'll talk. Until then, go troll somewhere else fanboy.

Quit being butt hurt and living in lala land and stating facts is trolling then I feel sorry for you
#90pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 5:37:45 PM
duces9killa posted...
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...
pnut3844 posted...
duces9killa posted...

Quit being butt hurt and living in lala land and stating facts is trolling then I feel sorry for you

That was a sorry attempt at deflection. You wanna try again? Produce proof for these so called "facts". I'll wait with bated breath.