anyway to use an xbox 360 controller with an xbox one?

#1PigfartsPosted 8/1/2014 11:33:45 AM
A wireless controller?
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#2Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 12:20:10 PM
No besides once you get use to the one controller you wouldn't want to use a 360 one the sticks feel ultra fat
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#3Reece504Posted 8/1/2014 12:20:52 PM
I think there's a USB thing to use wired controller though
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/1/2014 12:24:22 PM(edited)
Cronusmax. It's like $60 on eBay last I checked.
http://controllermax.com
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5Pigfarts(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 12:29:13 PM
Reece504 posted...
No besides once you get use to the one controller you wouldn't want to use a 360 one the sticks feel ultra fat

No I have a diesel custom wireless arcade stick, made out of lamenated wood like an arcade cabinet. I will not play a fighting game without a top notch arcade stick, dont feel like buying a custom one for the one.
---
#6Pigfarts(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 12:30:12 PM
kennyynnoo posted...

wow dude thing looks awesome.
---
#7kennyynnooPosted 8/1/2014 12:37:29 PM
Pigfarts posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

wow dude thing looks awesome.

Just make sure it's not a knock off from what I read, I don't have one but I found it for someone else.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#8pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 12:44:00 PM
I can understand the fighting stick, but since I've gotten used to the xbone controller, I hate going back to the 360. The one controller is so much better, way more streamlined, and just feels much higher in quality in your hand. It's like it was molded around the human hand. The sticks are so much better, I love the tougher rubber they used, no more wearing that out. And I love the little recesses in them, it makes your fingertips feel right at home. The triggers are amazing. The bumpers are stiffer than the 360, but where some are complaining I'm not. You won't have to worry about the "clicking" part and the spring back part wearing out like the 360 controllers were prone to. The d pad is also drastically improved. They said, if I recall, they made some 50 odd improvements (maybe more) to the controller, and you can definitely tell. My fav controller is still the dreamcast, but in terms of quality and usability, you can't beat the xbox one. Which is a shame, bc the only reason I don't have a ps4 and have never owned a ps is bc I hate the controller. If they'd change it I'd be enjoying myself some god of war, tlou, and other ps exclusives.
#9xixnoahxixPosted 8/5/2014 8:55:36 PM
pnut3844 posted...
I can understand the fighting stick, but since I've gotten used to the xbone controller, I hate going back to the 360. The one controller is so much better, way more streamlined, and just feels much higher in quality in your hand. It's like it was molded around the human hand. The sticks are so much better, I love the tougher rubber they used, no more wearing that out. And I love the little recesses in them, it makes your fingertips feel right at home. The triggers are amazing. The bumpers are stiffer than the 360, but where some are complaining I'm not. You won't have to worry about the "clicking" part and the spring back part wearing out like the 360 controllers were prone to. The d pad is also drastically improved. They said, if I recall, they made some 50 odd improvements (maybe more) to the controller, and you can definitely tell. My fav controller is still the dreamcast, but in terms of quality and usability, you can't beat the xbox one. Which is a shame, bc the only reason I don't have a ps4 and have never owned a ps is bc I hate the controller. If they'd change it I'd be enjoying myself some god of war, tlou, and other ps exclusives.

You should have added that you're definitely not an advertiser for the Xbox one.

Because you sure sound like one.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM! -- capnovan