Jadejaws1 ( YouTube User ) Unbiased Talk About Xbox/PlayStation Sales

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 8/1/2014 12:40:40 PM
I stumbled upon YouTube user Jadejaws1, watch as he talks about sales between Xbox and PlayStation and how sales do not matter but it's the fun in the games that matter.

Quotes from the video:
As a consumer sales don't matter and I stick by it, it does not matter

For all you *bleep* who keep bringing up sales in every conversation, say the Playstation and Xbox next to each other. The Playstation sold 500 million units and the Xbox sold 500 thousand units that's a big gap. Would you have any less fun on the Xbox without it having sold that much less? If you say * you wouldn't have as much fun you're a idiot* that just proves you're a fanboy right there. The fact is you would still enjoy the Xbox the same as if it were to make ten times as many sales.

The PlayStation could sell only 20 units, and you know what I'm still going to have the same amount of fun

Watch this video it will enlighten your life as gamers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBKD_UF5YeY&list=UUDS_rNUSQEbJYvD8fSjANPA#t=221

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 12:42:43 PM
The trolls don't like to game, they have more fun being online bullies.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#3EdHarrisPosted 8/1/2014 12:43:59 PM
Very reassuring. Thank you for the link.
#4HorotoPosted 8/1/2014 12:44:32 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...

Give me your powdered milk money or im going to fly to your house, and beat you up. After you give me your address.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#5sexymcpooPosted 8/1/2014 1:05:36 PM
I'm sorry you don't get enough hits on your youtube channel. Maybe I'll view a video or two out of pure pity.
---
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
PSN/GT - thedeanoshow
#6PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 1:06:44 PM
Horoto posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

Give me your powdered milk money or im going to fly to your house, and beat you up. After you give me your address.

Here take my gameboy it's all I have
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#7Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/1/2014 1:08:16 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...

The PlayStation could sell only 20 units, and you know what I'm still going to have the same amount of fun

---

sure..... have fun w/ in a multi-player game.
#8Laylow12Posted 8/1/2014 1:26:43 PM
The video is called "Xbots will cry".

Then he comments:
jadejaws1
2 years ago

I made a bit of a mistake.Playstation has 259,895 subs.Xbox has 60,717 subs.Playstation channel has 70 million views,Xbox channel has 25 million views.Do you Xbots really wanna keep bringing numbers up?

This guy was a fortune teller. It's uncanny.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#93HPPosted 8/1/2014 1:44:37 PM
Yawn. Pointless, misinformed reassurance post. If PS4 had 500 million units and the XB1 500 thousand, you wouldn't be still having fun on your XB1 because no one would be wasting money making games on it. Hardware and software sales do matter when developers consider what platform to develop for or which will be the lead platform. Its just not to the extend that fanboys would like you to believe.
#10Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 1:47:10 PM
I told you that you would be "enlightened" watching the video.

---
---
"As representative of XBRO (XBox Revolutionary Order), we gladly embrace the ideology - killerbasa
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita