Jadejaws1 ( YouTube User ) Unbiased Talk About Xbox/PlayStation Sales

#11Draconian-WhitePosted 8/1/2014 2:09:10 PM
Watching this guy try to pronounce "misinterpreted" in the English language was worth the price of admission.

Bravo!
#12Miiri0Posted 8/1/2014 2:13:13 PM
We need more reassurance topics in this board. Asap.
#13zephirrainesPosted 8/1/2014 2:28:00 PM
3HP posted...
Yawn. Pointless, misinformed reassurance post. If PS4 had 500 million units and the XB1 500 thousand, you wouldn't be still having fun on your XB1 because no one would be wasting money making games on it. Hardware and software sales do matter when developers consider what platform to develop for or which will be the lead platform. Its just not to the extend that fanboys would like you to believe.

Titanfall on xbox one sold more than infamous genius. Thats what matters to publishers. Besides i thought only first party studios matter now?
#143HPPosted 8/1/2014 2:34:27 PM
zephirraines posted...
3HP posted...
Yawn. Pointless, misinformed reassurance post. If PS4 had 500 million units and the XB1 500 thousand, you wouldn't be still having fun on your XB1 because no one would be wasting money making games on it. Hardware and software sales do matter when developers consider what platform to develop for or which will be the lead platform. Its just not to the extend that fanboys would like you to believe.

Titanfall on xbox one sold more than infamous genius. Thats what matters to publishers. Besides i thought only first party studios matter now?

Could you be more wrong? Infamous outsold Titanfall(XB1) in worldwide sales but that doesn't matter since first party sales don't mean anything to third party developers/publishers. My point stands, if the xb1 had an install base of 500,000 compared to PS4's 500,000,000 the XB1 would have no 3rd party games.
#15PulpPosted 8/1/2014 3:08:08 PM
"Dude...if you put a Bluray player next to an HDDVD one, can you honestly say one is better than the other. If you say yes then you're a format fanboy and an idiot..."

I love stupid arguments. I love it more when people accidentally show they are stupid by parroting stupid arguments. Well played sir, well played.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98