wow...the hulu app ****ing sucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wow...the hulu app ****ing sucks

User Info: yanksfan4247

yanksfan4247
2 years ago#11
Hulu app is ass on 360 too.
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
2 years ago#12
It's alright, won't be using it much after the three months though.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#13
Hulu Plus is a mixed bag. I like that it has CURRENT TV shows. I've been using it to keep up with New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Family Guy, Colbert Report, etc. But at the same time, I don't like it because if the show isn't popular, like that show with Sara Silverman, then they wont have ALL the episodes for a season. A season might be missing 4 episodes. So Hulu is ok I guess. I'd much prefer Netflix, but that's not current like Hulu Plus is.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
2 years ago#14
MrImpatient35 posted...
Hulu Plus is a mixed bag. I like that it has CURRENT TV shows. I've been using it to keep up with New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Family Guy, Colbert Report, etc. But at the same time, I don't like it because if the show isn't popular, like that show with Sara Silverman, then they wont have ALL the episodes for a season. A season might be missing 4 episodes. So Hulu is ok I guess. I'd much prefer Netflix, but that's not current like Hulu Plus is.

I forgot to mention American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Daily Show, etc. I uase it to keep up with the current seasons. One show I LOVE but they get the episodes crazy late is Key and Peele. I gotta watch that on TV.
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wow...the hulu app ****ing sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived