wow...the hulu app ****ing sucks

#11yanksfan4247Posted 8/1/2014 4:42:56 PM
Hulu app is ass on 360 too.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#12mcnichojPosted 8/1/2014 4:50:13 PM
It's alright, won't be using it much after the three months though.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#13MrImpatient35Posted 8/1/2014 4:51:24 PM
Hulu Plus is a mixed bag. I like that it has CURRENT TV shows. I've been using it to keep up with New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Family Guy, Colbert Report, etc. But at the same time, I don't like it because if the show isn't popular, like that show with Sara Silverman, then they wont have ALL the episodes for a season. A season might be missing 4 episodes. So Hulu is ok I guess. I'd much prefer Netflix, but that's not current like Hulu Plus is.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#14MrImpatient35Posted 8/1/2014 5:05:15 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Hulu Plus is a mixed bag. I like that it has CURRENT TV shows. I've been using it to keep up with New Girl, Parks and Recreation, Family Guy, Colbert Report, etc. But at the same time, I don't like it because if the show isn't popular, like that show with Sara Silverman, then they wont have ALL the episodes for a season. A season might be missing 4 episodes. So Hulu is ok I guess. I'd much prefer Netflix, but that's not current like Hulu Plus is.

I forgot to mention American Dad, Bob's Burgers, Daily Show, etc. I uase it to keep up with the current seasons. One show I LOVE but they get the episodes crazy late is Key and Peele. I gotta watch that on TV.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."