Question for diehard XB1 fans regarding the EA access program.(no casuals plz)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question for diehard XB1 fans regarding the EA access program.(no casuals plz)
11 months ago#1
As a diehard MS and/or XB1 fan, are you more likely to support this program due to it being XB1 exclusive?
11 months ago#2
Yes. I want to show EA that they can release their games on a console selling poorly and still make money. They cannot be allowed to think the X brand is a Nintendo product.
11 months ago#3
Nobody else?
11 months ago#4
How rude
11 months ago#5
No. I'm more likely to support it because it provides me with good value.
---
I have a supernumerary nipple.
11 months ago#6
This is a stupid question, if it is exclusive to Xbox One it must be good and anyone who doesn't support it is a Sony Fanboy!
11 months ago#7
I don't think you should support a program just because it is an exclusive to your console of choice. If it appeals to you and has good content then support it, if it doesn't don't.
11 months ago#8
I support is as I didn't have either sport games and just BF4 so selling BF4 and to get to play fifa/madden seems good value to me for 30$. Plus I planned to buy dragon age anyways and I don't mind waiting for games to go to the vault, as sure they'll add more in time.
11 months ago#9
So if EA were to make an Xbox exclusive app in which you pay $10 a month to watch a video of paint drying, would Xbox One fanboys support it? I mean, it's exclusive after all, and that seems to be the only thing Xbox One diehards seem to care about, completely regardless of quality.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
11 months ago#10
3hp and gladiator are obvious alts. Question is whose alts. Oh wait its dnmt and Ace again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Question for diehard XB1 fans regarding the EA access program.(no casuals plz)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived