Question for diehard XB1 fans regarding the EA access program.(no casuals plz)

#11Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 3:33:04 PM
pwnater777 posted...
So if EA were to make an Xbox exclusive app in which you pay $10 a month to watch a video of paint drying, would Xbox One fanboys support it? I mean, it's exclusive after all, and that seems to be the only thing Xbox One diehards seem to care about, completely regardless of quality.

That would still be a better value than PSNow.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#12pwnater777Posted 8/1/2014 3:35:43 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...
So if EA were to make an Xbox exclusive app in which you pay $10 a month to watch a video of paint drying, would Xbox One fanboys support it? I mean, it's exclusive after all, and that seems to be the only thing Xbox One diehards seem to care about, completely regardless of quality.

So you would really waste your money on such garbage just because you want to blindly support a company? Good lord, that's awful.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#133HP(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 3:37:04 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Awwww, how cute. Was that your topic that got instantly deleted? rofl
#14Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 3:38:13 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

So you would really waste your money on such garbage just because you want to blindly support a company? Good lord, that's awful.

You should brush up on your reading comprehension if that's what you got out of my post.
---
#15pwnater777Posted 8/1/2014 3:40:14 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

You should brush up on your reading comprehension if that's what you got out of my post.

A rental service that has at least one reasonable tier ($6 for 7 days) against something as bogus as what you said you'd prefer over PS Now? Yeah, I need to brush up on something...
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#16Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 3:40:19 PM
3HP posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Awwww, how cute. Was that your topic that got instantly deleted? rofl

Nope.
---
#17GladiatorDangerPosted 8/1/2014 3:41:02 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

The only reason you would be calling it garbage is because it wouldn't be on PS4
#18Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 3:41:15 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

A rental service that has at least one reasonable tier ($6 for 7 days) against something as bogus as what you said you'd prefer over PS Now? Yeah, I need to brush up on something...

Yes, yes you do.
---
#19RedEnsignPosted 8/1/2014 4:37:59 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...

The only reason you would be calling it garbage is because it wouldn't be on PS4

Keep telling yourself that Princess. It can be on all platforms and it would still be garbage. EA Sports Season Ticket. Tell us how that bright idea worked out for EA? This new one is simply V2.0 of an already failed experiment.
---
I couldn't believe the company I work for sold EA exclusive rights to make Star Wars games. Then I realized when they fail, we still get paid. Well played Bob.
#20PoweredMilkManPosted 8/1/2014 4:40:19 PM
As of right now, no I won't use it, not a fan of sport games, already own bf4. Maybe in the future when the vault is bigger.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon