Question for diehard XB1 fans regarding the EA access program.(no casuals plz)

#21LuDaCRis073Posted 8/1/2014 4:52:54 PM
What a stupid question, it's only exclusive because ps4 turned it down. If you own all the games like my friends and I already do, the value just isn't there yet. Next year, maybe.
---
Rawr!
#22pnut3844Posted 8/1/2014 6:04:56 PM
No, the service doesn't benefit me as a gamer and I know the xbone will do just fine. Even if sales drop drastically on the system it won't affect me. I've purchased the system and love it. That's all I care about.
#23aheroafakePosted 8/1/2014 6:28:22 PM
EdHarris posted...
How rude

lol
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#24VoidBeyondPosted 8/1/2014 6:33:00 PM
Why do I get the feeling that "EdHarris" is 3HPs alt?
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk
#25mike468Posted 8/1/2014 6:33:05 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
As of right now, no I won't use it, not a fan of sport games, already own bf4. Maybe in the future when the vault is bigger.

I have a similar view. I'm not crazy about sports games, and the few other ea games are few and far between. Also considering how buggy and crappy battlefield 3 & 4 where, I have no interest in supporting that series any more, so this program is pretty point
see to me. I won't support it.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#26GladiatorDangerPosted 8/1/2014 6:35:57 PM
RedEnsign posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
pwnater777 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
pwnater777 posted...
So if EA were to make an Xbox exclusive app in which you pay $10 a month to watch a video of paint drying, would Xbox One fanboys support it? I mean, it's exclusive after all, and that seems to be the only thing Xbox One diehards seem to care about, completely regardless of quality.

That would still be a better value than PSNow.

So you would really waste your money on such garbage just because you want to blindly support a company? Good lord, that's awful.

The only reason you would be calling it garbage is because it wouldn't be on PS4

Keep telling yourself that Princess. It can be on all platforms and it would still be garbage.

Keep telling yourself that Princess but it shall never be on PS4 so we shall never know.
#27phineasfoolPosted 8/1/2014 6:38:21 PM
YodaCrackers posted...
No. I'm more likely to support it because it provides me with good value.

This. I don't care what console it is for. It looks to be a program I would get good use of, so I plan on subscribing to it.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#28aheroafakePosted 8/1/2014 6:56:00 PM(edited)
VoidBeyond posted...

That is the question, isn't it?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#293HP(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 7:38:43 PM
aheroafake posted...
VoidBeyond posted...

That is the question, isn't it?

If I was ever going to make an alt I wouldn't be so obvious.
#30Cows Go HisssssPosted 8/1/2014 8:10:54 PM
I am a diehard Xbox fan, and YES! I am more likely to support this program because it is Xbox exclusive. In my little hardcore Xbox fan mind, when something is Xbox exclusive, it makes it automatically 'better' than if it wasn't. The more exclusive content Xbox has, the more I feel I got my moneys worth when sticking with Xbox.
---
hey foo
hey foo