Your thoughts: GameStop requiring fingerprints for trade-ins.

#131elbarto1Posted 8/4/2014 2:16:03 PM
Figures, Philly.

It's my home, but it's a cesspool.

I don't trade games and rarely buy there but I'll be a monkey's uncle if I'd allow them to print me.

Orwellian rule keeps creeping closer.

Kids born nowadays have no idea how little freedom they have.

Disgusting.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#132InfinityOver0Posted 8/4/2014 2:45:32 PM
i just hope one day they start requiring semen samples and have lots of posters of lara croft in the bathroom
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#133duericPosted 8/4/2014 2:46:37 PM
InfinityOver0 posted...
i just hope one day they start requiring semen samples and have lots of posters of lara croft in the bathroom

My guess would be most people who shop at Gamestop wouldn't need the posters.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#134NeoMonkPosted 8/4/2014 2:47:18 PM(edited)
kingbahamut83 posted...
Used to have to do a thumb print here in Florida but they stopped that years ago.

Wonder why... OH That's RIGHT... It doesn't WORK just like DRM....
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#1356speednissanPosted 8/4/2014 4:17:20 PM
It's because of all the slick deal and CAG crowd ruining it for everyone with flips.
#136trostolPosted 8/4/2014 4:24:49 PM
again..went to my GS in philly and the guy there said, day after it was announced, that the DM called and said they were not going to do it now..so corporate must have gotten word of the many upset people or something with the police since it was they who wanted it done...somethign there changed
#137ILikesCheesePosted 8/4/2014 5:59:49 PM
duces9killa posted...
Its america thats why

What does that even mean?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#138ILikesCheesePosted 8/4/2014 6:04:01 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Estocassassin posted...
It's not the workers fault lol

But it is his fault for working for such a shady messed up company, and he knows more about the inner workings than anyone. I understand if you need a job or you're going to lose your place, but if you have other opportunities and choose that place, then apparently you don't have a very high ethical standard.

....................no

You have GOT to be kidding me. Just how sheltered of a life have you lived Pnut?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#139SigarmzPosted 8/4/2014 6:21:14 PM
Gamestop is a branch of the NSA secretly acquiring your prints because gamers are terrorists.