1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

User Info: GorillaInHoagie

GorillaInHoagie
2 years ago#151
Had some nasty diarrhea this morning
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.

User Info: jc349

jc349
2 years ago#152
Draconian-White posted...
Laylow12 posted...
It was aimed at the boneheads that didn't read how I highlighted even more of the PR babble rabble coming out TCs mouth in my follow up post and accused me of alt hopping like the TC is obviously doing. Sorry IR!

Seriously, what in the heck are you going ON about? I haven't the foggiest notion, sincerely.

Well according to him you are promoting the X1 with your PR babble rabble. Clearly you weren't stating the YOUR reasons for choosing the X1 over the PS4. Also, why he is even on this board if he feels this way is beyond me. His time could be better spent not telling people what they like/dislike.

jc349
2 years ago#153
GorillaInHoagie posted...
Had some nasty diarrhea this morning

Hope you're feelin better :(

User Info: Draconian-White

Draconian-White
2 years ago#154
It's just kind of frightening how deep the paranoia and conspiracy theories will debilitate another blinded soul. When something like that takes hold, it's high time to unplug completely and step away from the wormholes.

I only hope for the best in his case. Godspeed!

User Info: Sorv

Sorv
2 years ago#155
Mindwipe77 posted...
don't change the subject, lol you're a ms fanboy exposed ^^

If your definition of fanboy or fandom consists of me enjoying my recent Xbox One purchase, then yes I am.

Don't pay attention to him, it's not worth it.

Anyway, I got my X1 a few months before I got a PS4 and I certainly don't regret it one bit. I still play it more than my PS4 as of now. I was a much bigger fan of the PS3 than 360 last gen but this time, the X1 is seeming like a better deal to me, at least until the PS4 has good RPGs. Uncharted will be good I'm sure but other than that, Sony is really being silly pushing it as an IndieStation. I have nothing against indie games and I enjoy a lot of them (Hawken!) but I didn't pay 500$ to play retro 8-bit games and pseudo-intello "art games". I have Steam for that.

In the meantime, all I got to warrant the PS4 purchase so far is like, TLoU Remastered, which I didn't even like to begin with on PS3. Other than that, Bound by Flame blows, Killzone is ok but it doesn't particularly stand out and the new Infamous was good but nothing to rush out to buy a system for. The rest are (a few very good) indie games. Resogun is actually pretty amazing. I'm sure the PS4 will eventually be worth it, that's why I got it in the first place.

But really, looking at Titanfall, KI and the Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound and the MC Collection (and hopefully Remedy will deliver with Quantum Break too!), I think you made a good choice. Crimson Dragon is really fun too, by the way. It's very addictive. Besides, don't pay too much attention to the whole "console wars" thing, it's turned out beyond childish and gotten really old ever since last gen. Just enjoy your new console, dude!

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
2 years ago#156
It's just kind of frightening how deep the paranoia and conspiracy theories will debilitate another blinded soul. When something like that takes hold, it's high time to unplug completely and step away from the wormholes.

I hope I never get so low in life, that I'm so afraid on an anonymous message board, that I'm forced to make an alt to cower away my online persona. Sure, I get modded and I've been banned but at least I have the balls to say what I feel and I don't need to create another account to take shots at people or "pieces of plastic". You talk about being in too deep and yet you're the one creating alt accounts, keep it up, I'm laughing.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

jc349
2 years ago#157
Laylow12 posted...

I hope I never get so low in life, that I'm so afraid on an anonymous message board, that I'm forced to make an alt to cower away my online persona. Sure, I get modded and I've been banned but at least I have the balls to say what I feel and I don't need to create another account to take shots at people or "pieces of plastic". You talk about being in too deep and yet you're the one creating alt accounts, keep it up, I'm laughing.

You have nothing to be laughing about.

User Info: blackciti

blackciti
2 years ago#158
I agree with you but I actually want both systems personally . I've owned my 360 slim for 3 years. Still going strong. I bought my first ps3 a month ago and love it too. I will wait till there is a nice price drop on the x1 and ps4 before I make a move.

User Info: Draconian-White

Draconian-White
2 years ago#159
Laylow12 posted...

Where to start. Oh yes, I will reiterate and honestly tell you that I don't know what you're conjuring up in your mind. I have one account, and only this one account. Nothing that I say will convince you otherwise, so my poetry and prose fall on deaf ears and are merely a garnish for posterity sake -- après la pluie, le beau temps.

Ask a moderator, if you simply feel that you must unravel this Scooby Doo 'mystery.' That's that, jack.

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
2 years ago#160
jc349 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You have nothing to be laughing about.

Why not laugh about being banned? Who takes gamefaqs seriously???? Apparently you do. I laugh every time I'm suspended. Sometimes I laugh hard because the reasons are silly.

The topic creator doesn't talk like a normal person, he uses Buzz words and phrases often in his first post, what Laylow pointed out multiple times.

It calls the TV's sincerity into question.
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived