Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#191lilj812Posted 8/2/2014 7:33:15 AM
Draconian-White posted...
lilj812 posted...
Whoa whoa whoa! Why are you bringing up PSN?? Stick to the discussion man. First, you explain to me why Xbox live is more robust and feature rich, and THEN I will explain to you why Playstation network is better. Like any debate, you started this so explain your side thoroughly so I can then respond back.

It's still your turn buddy.

It's become clear to me why you're on this forum. I've read your other posts in various threads, and you've demonstrated that you are a part of the SDCOTF, or perhaps even the president of this nefarious league.

Are you or are you not, a part of the SDCOTF? Please be honest.

What is the SDCOTF? Sony Defense something? You know I only own a PS3, 360, and a Wii, and a vita lol, and a GLORIOUS PC. I'm not anything sony, I'm a PC master race guy. I play BF4 max settings at constant 60fps. I don't know what SDCOTF could even stand for, you have to tell me.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#192Laylow12Posted 8/2/2014 7:33:33 AM
PLAY3R_ON3 posted...
well, good luck with that... let me know how you feel when all the good exclusives and new IP's arrive to the PS4 when Microsoft will just keep launching halo 12 and gears 16. Just like last gen with PS3 and 360.

Microsoft releases lots KINECT 2.0 games and little controller games. If you're really into KINECT 2.0, I'd say you're in luck.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#193sassynipplesPosted 8/2/2014 7:35:08 AM
Who freaking cares honestly lol
#194D__RockPosted 8/2/2014 7:35:28 AM
Good riddance to you!
#195PLAY3R_ON3Posted 8/2/2014 7:37:24 AM
Laylow12 posted...
http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/850/3994/original.jpg

Kinect? are you serious? there is a kinectless version of the xbox one that just came out, that right there tells you who is into kinect these days... and don't get me started on the quality of those games.
---
"Is not a Zombie is a ZOMBIEVA!" - Dr. Neil Watts "To the moon"
#196lilj812Posted 8/2/2014 7:39:02 AM
And goodbye TC! It was fun :D
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#197Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 7:39:48 AM
lilj812 posted...
Read the paragraph before that and I clearly say Xbox live because You, sir, said xbox live. So :D

Lets try this one more time.

You said that "XBL is more robust and feature rich, with a living community that is thriving", please explain to us how Xbox live is more robust and feature rich, and how the living community is thriving. Pretty simple.

I'll let you know that xbox live covers both xbox and xbox 360, so you can't use xbox one console features in this list. I'm asking about xbox live specifically, like you said. Clarify your own sentence please.

:D

And I gave you examples of XBOX LIVE: such as live TV, avatars, and the store. All three of those are a part of Xbox LIVE. You've chosen to purposefully ignore that.

So, that's that.
#198Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 7:41:49 AM
lilj812 posted...
What is the SDCOTF? Sony Defense something? You know I only own a PS3, 360, and a Wii, and a vita lol, and a GLORIOUS PC. I'm not anything sony, I'm a PC master race guy. I play BF4 max settings at constant 60fps. I don't know what SDCOTF could even stand for, you have to tell me.

(S)ony.(D)amage.(C)ontrol.(O)nline.(T)ask.(F)orce.
#199lilj812Posted 8/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
lilj812 posted...
Read the paragraph before that and I clearly say Xbox live because You, sir, said xbox live. So :D

Lets try this one more time.

You said that "XBL is more robust and feature rich, with a living community that is thriving", please explain to us how Xbox live is more robust and feature rich, and how the living community is thriving. Pretty simple.

I'll let you know that xbox live covers both xbox and xbox 360, so you can't use xbox one console features in this list. I'm asking about xbox live specifically, like you said. Clarify your own sentence please.

:D

And I gave you examples of XBOX LIVE: such as live TV, avatars, and the store. All three of those are a part of Xbox LIVE. You've chosen to purposefully ignore that.

So, that's that.

Oh, you're still here. Awesome :D

Okay, so you listed a couple features. TV................ Avatars...........................................................

Anyways, what about the store on xbox live is better? PSN offers much deeper discounts as well as free to play games. So how is their store more robust and feature rich? What does the store offer the consumer that the PSN doesn't offer/do better?

And please, if you can, tell me more reasons. I mean, you should have no problem listing things about Xbox live, it's so Robust and feature rich lol.
---
"Worlds best heel"
#200lilj812Posted 8/2/2014 7:46:34 AM
lilj812 posted...

(S)ony.(D)amage.(C)ontrol.(O)nline.(T)ask.(F)orce.

And while I'm not a part of that funny acronym, I'm curious what Sony has to damage control, considering in the market race they are WAAAAAAAAAY ahead.
---
"Worlds best heel"