Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#211AddplayerPosted 8/2/2014 9:52:37 AM
sassynipples posted...
Who cares who has better deals . honestly who really cares lol

Buy both. Let the two companies fight over who is better. Enjoy both systems. Both consoles have good exclusive games coming out this fall as they round a year of sales.
And, they have another good...7 years or more before the next PS5 or Xbox (two?) is released?
---
Gaming: NCAA Football 14, Payday 2, and DayZ.
Youtube - The Chosen Shane - and thank you for checking out.
#212method115Posted 8/2/2014 10:08:06 AM
Addplayer posted...
sassynipples posted...
Who cares who has better deals . honestly who really cares lol

Buy both. Let the two companies fight over who is better. Enjoy both systems. Both consoles have good exclusive games coming out this fall as they round a year of sales.
And, they have another good...7 years or more before the next PS5 or Xbox (two?) is released?

I agree except for exclusives. I don't think either console has an exclusive even worth talking about. The order and Quantum are the only ones that look interesting to me and that's because they look heavily story based which I like.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#213roboto_pilotoPosted 8/2/2014 11:31:01 AM
I guess it was about time microsoft put up this ad again. Nice commercial
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#214GordatonPosted 8/2/2014 11:34:37 AM
I hate this console generation so much. So many hateful people. Let's just play games on our preferred system and have fun, alright?
---
Not changing this sig until Prey 2 or a new Ice Climbers game comes out
Started July 28th, 2014
#215lilj812Posted 8/2/2014 12:58:28 PM
Heh, I miss his alt... create an alt. Ha! I'm almost too heel at times.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#216GordatonPosted 8/2/2014 2:42:18 PM
lilj812 posted...
Heh, I miss his alt... create an alt. Ha! I'm almost too heel at times.

IE is a good browser.
---
Not changing this sig until Prey 2 or a new Ice Climbers game comes out
Started July 28th, 2014
#217stawg007Posted 8/2/2014 2:55:28 PM
Bumping to see lilj and the rest of his kind continue to get their jimmies rustled

Decent time waster when you're bored
#218blacklabelicePosted 8/2/2014 2:58:28 PM
tl;dr

i dont care. play whatever system you want and that your friends are playing and have fun. no need to go on the internet looking for reassurance answers to whatever decision you make in life
#219Jumpie999Posted 8/2/2014 3:12:50 PM
Personal satisfaction > friend's satisfaction
#220RyuuHou25Posted 8/2/2014 3:16:01 PM
Jagosix posted...
Hello fellow gamers :). Draconian-White, I completely understand your point on the subject matter. I can't stand the PS3/PS4 controllers. The xbox360/XB1 are the BEST controllers to date. I like the option to either use standard and rechargeable batteries. Also to use a charge kit. The PS4 is a good console to have, however I'm going to go with XB1 on this. We like what we like. If you want a PS4... Then by all means get one. If you want the XboxOne ... then get it. Some of you like to put people down because they buy what they like with their own money. That's very stupid. We are individuals and have a choice in everything that we do in our lives.

TC, what'd you do, create this account two years in anticipation for that time when you'd make some ridiculous fanboy troll thread and have to agree with yourself or something? Holy hell.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds