Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#221Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:31:32 PM
lilj812 posted...
Bye.

For the rest of the bystanders.You listed xbox one features instead of xbox live features. So that list simply didn't work. When I asked you for a revised list, your list was TV, avatars, and the store.

If you are downloading big files and you are using wireless, no matter what device you are using you are doing it wrong. You go wireless if there is no way to go wired. So, the download speeds are the same, you admit.

And you admit that PS+ and the free games are much better. And that it's universally agreed upon.

So I guess you saying that xbox live is more robust and feature rich was a little bit of a lie? Half truth? Or maybe you're "Just saying..." :D

It was fun.

I listed Xbox One AND Xbox Live features together, in direct response right after you asked the question. Please refrain from fabrication and making up revisionist history. That's very poor form which makes your argument crumble by default, and the vacuous path is a puerile errand.

This time, I will guide you and point the compass in the right direction since it seems you're incapable of following the ebb and flow of our prior back and forth.

Post #176:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69769096?page=17

"lilj812 posted...
Then please, elaborate :D

Tell me about the living community that is thriving (even though compared PSN network, it has a far smaller community) but please, explain the concept behind a living community and how xbox live fits that bill.

And please, tell me how Xbox Live is more robust and feature rich. Note, you did not say xbox one, but xbox live. So please, tell me about the robustness and feature rich content on the xbox live subscription service.

Please :) Lets have some fun.

Draconian-White says:

"Oh gosh, this WILL be fun.

A few off the top of my head goes like this: customization, plethora of options to tweak or set, snap feature, pinning apps/games/favorites, the store, upload studio, avatars, the number of apps, bing, layout is colorful and intuitive (and I'm using a controller) with the tiles, hub for most used features, speed and responsiveness, and live TV.

It's busy and happening, but in a streamlined and unobtrusive design - one flick of the wrist and there's something new to investigate, explore, watch, or play. I'd take it for the snap feature alone."

It's very plain to see, read, and process this information. Both the Xbox One and Xbox Live features were combined together in my original response to your question directed to me. Subsequent posts thereafter only reinforced and reiterated what I said above in 'Post #176,' along with the link for you to connect the dots to this bread crumb trail.

Again, please stay away from fallacious commentary that defies the reality of what was written: you asked a question, and I responded to your query with specific answers.

Should you require further clarity, you need but ask.
#222AwayFromHerePosted 8/2/2014 2:33:34 PM
This is exactly why the XBOne board is how it is.

People can't ignore the obvious troll, just want to antagonize. This thread should have died 5 posts in.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#223Odyssey92Posted 8/2/2014 2:40:17 PM
First off I got nothing against you dropping one for the other (since my goal is to get all three consoles) but was that wall of text necessary that is just a recipe for another pointless squabble
---
TKB
#224Sinizta03Posted 8/2/2014 3:05:26 PM
This thread brought to you by Microsoft and Xbox (d)one...your all in one entertainment system.
---
PSN : TMB903
#225LooksLikeRainPosted 8/2/2014 3:24:40 PM(edited)
I only read the first couple pages. It's funny that people are bashing TCs writing style seemingly because their reading level is lower than average.

"HE WRITES WELL. IT HAS TO BE BECAUSE HE'S A SHILL. IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE I'M NOT USED TO SEEING WELL WRITTEN THINGS SINCE I HAVE A 4TH GRADE READING LEVEL."

People have even criticized it because it READS LIKE A NEWS ARTICLE. That, in itself, is mind boggling. Articles typically are required to be written well from any respectable news site.

Also, valid points. The argument that the controller is not a good reason to choose a console is idiotic. There's no point in spending money on a car you don't like to drive.

TC, if you want the resident Sony fanboys like laylow and 3HP to understand you, try using smaller words and litter the whole thing with emoticons.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#226Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 3:26:35 PM
Sinizta03 posted...
This thread brought to you by Microsoft and Xbox (d)one...your all in one entertainment system.

...and the closeted Sony weasels masquerading as neutral pilgrims.
#227reptileeggPosted 8/2/2014 3:28:04 PM
for a bunch of people that don't care this has 23 pages.
#228AddplayerPosted 8/2/2014 3:38:05 PM
reptileegg posted...
for a bunch of people that don't care this has 23 pages.

It is amazing, isn't it?
---
Gaming: NCAA Football 14, Payday 2, and DayZ.
Youtube - The Chosen Shane - and thank you for checking out.
#229Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 3:48:17 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
TC, if you want the resident Sony fanboys like laylow and 3HP to understand you, try using smaller words and litter the whole thing with emoticons.

Seems to be the only way to convey thought with them, you're right. Maybe I should start rubbing two sticks together to produce fire; it only transpired 1.9 million years ago. It has been a fine soiree thus far, so we shall see.
#230Laylow12Posted 8/2/2014 6:26:22 PM
Draconian-White posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Seems to be the only way to convey thought with them, you're right. Maybe I should start rubbing two sticks together to produce fire; it only transpired 1.9 million years ago. It has been a fine soiree thus far, so we shall see.

Lol, hey man the alt account got exposed a few pages back. You can log on your main now and feign ignorance but we know who you are. Also, you don't write intelligently, you write pretentiously and there is a big difference. Btw, I'm still laughing Sig. =)

Congrats on the worst alt attempt....ever!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin