Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#231MistahApplezPosted 8/2/2014 8:02:08 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
hats off to any1 who cares to read all that

---
Enough with the fanboyism
#232VIC10U5Posted 8/2/2014 8:15:10 PM
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.
#233Laylow12Posted 8/2/2014 9:44:23 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.

Who are you? I've never seen you post before, Lol.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#234bapelvPosted 8/2/2014 10:17:57 PM
What im really trying to understand is why TC made a topic about him canceling his PS4 and getting a xbox one? If I was canceling a game I wouldn't make a topic about me canceling it. I just don't understand the gamefaq community I guess.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#235Laylow12Posted 8/2/2014 10:28:06 PM
bapelv posted...
What im really trying to understand is why TC made a topic about him canceling his PS4 and getting a xbox one? If I was canceling a game I wouldn't make a topic about me canceling it. I just don't understand the gamefaq community I guess.

It wasn't a genuine post by a real person. It was a PR Babble Rabble of nonsense and big words to attempt to put down the industry leader (Sony) and promote the last place XBOX ONE. Then the guy has the nerve to talk about other people, when he's an alt account of someone who writes in the same exact pretentious way he does and pretend like he don't know what's going on. Im still laughing.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#236tahkillaPosted 8/2/2014 10:28:49 PM
How many sony fan boys are going to come here to post without reading tc original post?

Go back to blowing your money on your over priced psnow rentals cause you got no games.
#237Sinizta03Posted 8/2/2014 11:02:56 PM
Laylow12 posted...
bapelv posted...

It wasn't a genuine post by a real person. It was a PR Babble Rabble of nonsense and big words to attempt to put down the industry leader (Sony) and promote the last place XBOX ONE. Then the guy has the nerve to talk about other people, when he's an alt account of someone who writes in the same exact pretentious way he does and pretend like he don't know what's going on. Im still laughing.

Plenty of shillin and chillin on this board eh. The astroturfing on here leading up to the Xbox (d)one release was hilarious.
---
PSN : TMB903
#238ValzacardXPosted 8/2/2014 11:11:50 PM
I'm in the same boat. Was going to get the PS4 bundle, but after realizing most of my friends, and best friends are getting Destine on the X1, and Master Chief collection coming out, the choice was a no brainer for me. Plus exclusives like Sunset Overdrive, and Scalebound coming out makes it better. Last FF 15 and Kingdom Hearts aren't exclusive so less incentive to get a PS4.

Will eventually get a PS4 too, but later with more must haves, or if I have cast to burn when The Order drops.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#239LooksLikeRainPosted 8/2/2014 11:15:08 PM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
bapelv posted...

Once you take a few more reading classes, you'll realize that it's not actually pretentious. I know it's weird, but some people actually use their brains and put some thought into what they write. Years from now you'll look back and have a hearty laugh about how you used to be so ignorant....

...hopefully.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#240Talon684Posted 8/3/2014 2:20:10 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
bapelv posted...

Once you take a few more reading classes, you'll realize that it's not actually pretentious. I know it's weird, but some people actually use their brains and put some thought into what they write. Years from now you'll look back and have a hearty laugh about how you used to be so ignorant....

...hopefully.

Careful, they are gonna come after you with pitchforks and torches. Claiming you are some kind of witch or the devil. :P
---
I was dying of thirst, but now I have been rehydrated by the tears of people like this Cliffy B