Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#241JanayBerryPosted 8/3/2014 2:26:16 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
hats off to any1 who cares to read all that

I read it all! I love how it's broken up in paragraphs instead of one huge paragraph.
---
X360 / PSN: KKA OMEGA Jim / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
#242-complex-Posted 8/3/2014 4:58:45 AM
Tc is clearly sigmalongshot
#243zxghostravenxzPosted 8/3/2014 5:50:08 AM
I used to buy Sony consoles up until the ps3. I ended up getting my hands on a 360 before a ps3 and I was blown away by how good the games looked and played. Never did get the ps3 though, and when I held the ps4 controller after 8 years of playing with the 360, it just felt off. The One's controller just seems to fit just right in the palms of my hands. My only gripe with One's controller is the thumb sticks padding. Gets dirty a lot. Other than exclusives that I like and all of my friends getting the One, I don't think I'll be getting a ps4 either.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
FC: 0877-0470-0429
#244VIC10U5Posted 8/3/2014 8:36:13 AM
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.

Who are you? I've never seen you post before, Lol.

You must have a selective memory because I have owned you many times, much like a small child attempting to argue with their parent. Haven't been on this board in a while though. It's kinda sad to see you still going on. I genuinely feel bad for you.
#245GuiltySoul2005Posted 8/3/2014 8:41:49 AM
VIC10U5 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.

You must have a selective memory because I have owned you many times, much like a small child attempting to argue with their parent. Haven't been on this board in a while though. It's kinda sad to see you still going on. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I BEATED YOU UP ON THE INTERNET NAHH NAAH NHAAH. Wtf is wrong with you?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#246Laylow12Posted 8/3/2014 9:24:39 AM
VIC10U5 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...

I've never been "owned", that's why I tell it like it is and I repeat, I have no clue who you are and don't care too, since you have a teenager mentality. (OOH I OWNED U BRAH) Lol

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#247Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:56:00 AM
Seems the pimple-ridden tribes of sulk are encroaching.
#248CapwnDPosted 8/3/2014 11:09:15 AM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
I only read the first couple pages. It's funny that people are bashing TCs writing style seemingly because their reading level is lower than average.

"HE WRITES WELL. IT HAS TO BE BECAUSE HE'S A SHILL. IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE I'M NOT USED TO SEEING WELL WRITTEN THINGS SINCE I HAVE A 4TH GRADE READING LEVEL."

People have even criticized it because it READS LIKE A NEWS ARTICLE. That, in itself, is mind boggling. Articles typically are required to be written well from any respectable news site.

Also, valid points. The argument that the controller is not a good reason to choose a console is idiotic. There's no point in spending money on a car you don't like to drive.

TC, if you want the resident Sony fanboys like laylow and 3HP to understand you, try using smaller words and litter the whole thing with emoticons.

The other thing that is funny is that people like Laylow, who have literally been trolling this board for well over a year, daily, accuse others as being shills. The amount of hate that kids like Laylow and the others have for a piece of plastic, it's lol worthy.

Draconian-White, do what these trolls won't do. Post your GT/PSN/Steam. Show them who you are. The trolls wont, they will make multiple accounts and lose them for trolling a piece of plastic that they hate.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#249Darkeagle77Posted 8/3/2014 11:14:52 AM
I guess SigmaLongshot was getting kind of old. I like Draconian-White more.
#250importvitaPosted 8/3/2014 11:51:03 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
hats off to any1 who cares to read all that

This. OP wasted his time lol. Nobody cares.
---
GameFAQs Mods...lol