Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#251InjusticeRebornPosted 8/3/2014 12:54:12 PM
importvita posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
hats off to any1 who cares to read all that

This. OP wasted his time lol. Nobody cares.

Yup. All 249 replies sure showed him.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#252ZemataPosted 8/3/2014 12:57:17 PM
I read it. It was actually one of the better written opinion posts on here. Props to tc hope you enjoy!
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#253VIC10U5Posted 8/3/2014 1:56:19 PM
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.

Who are you? I've never seen you post before, Lol.

You must have a selective memory because I have owned you many times, much like a small child attempting to argue with their parent. Haven't been on this board in a while though. It's kinda sad to see you still going on. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I've never been "owned", that's why I tell it like it is and I repeat, I have no clue who you are and don't care too, since you have a teenager mentality. (OOH I OWNED U BRAH) Lol

Just because you deny it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just like those "incidents" with your Uncle Richard when you were 6.
#254CapwnDPosted 8/3/2014 2:10:56 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
I have always figured that Laylow has about the same intelligence as Frito from Idiocracy. His posts in this thread prove me right.

Who are you? I've never seen you post before, Lol.

You must have a selective memory because I have owned you many times, much like a small child attempting to argue with their parent. Haven't been on this board in a while though. It's kinda sad to see you still going on. I genuinely feel bad for you.

I've never been "owned", that's why I tell it like it is and I repeat, I have no clue who you are and don't care too, since you have a teenager mentality. (OOH I OWNED U BRAH) Lol

Just because you deny it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Just like those "incidents" with your Uncle Richard when you were 6.

That would explain the fact that he feels the need to get attention by going to a forum and pounding his chest about how much he hates a piece of plastic. Daily. For over a year.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#255Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 2:21:35 PM
CapwnD posted...
Draconian-White, do what these trolls won't do. Post your GT/PSN/Steam. Show them who you are. The trolls wont, they will make multiple accounts and lose them for trolling a piece of plastic that they hate.

Sure, that's fine. I obviously won't be on PSN as much anymore (sold my PS3 a few months ago), but people can feel free to add me on there as well if they like.

XBL GT: AmbientGreen
Steam: AmbientGreen
PSN: Vaporware

Let me know who you are on these forums in the header or message, and then I will add you later tonight when I get home on my PC and Xbox One.
#256Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 2:41:19 PM
Zemata posted...
I read it. It was actually one of the better written opinion posts on here. Props to tc hope you enjoy!

Thank you, Zemata. I appreciate the kind words. Yes, I'm definitely enjoying it thus far. Great piece of kit!
#257garcia_jxPosted 8/3/2014 4:06:07 PM
To 500---->>>>>>
#258Laylow12Posted 8/3/2014 4:13:56 PM
Darkeagle77 posted...
I guess SigmaLongshot was getting kind of old. I like Draconian-White more.

It's sigmas darkside since anything he says on his sigma account can be reported to Ubisoft where he works producing XBOX ONE and 360 games and blows his cover as a "neutral" fan.

Still a pathetic individual to create an alt out of cowardice on a message board. It's against TOS as well, which can be used since the site ip tracks and can track him down.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#259teeebzPosted 8/3/2014 4:18:53 PM
Draconian-White posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
hats off to any1 who cares to read all that

Most likely people that are too lazy to spell out "anyone," should steer clear.

Did no one else chuckle at the complete shutdown of trollwipe from the get go?

Laylow continues to try though. Lmao

OT: hope you enjoy your console man (unlike the others who spend all their time on the board trying to convince others not to buy it.)

I begin to wonder if these people have ANY actual consoles. I'd figure they'd be busy playing them.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#260VIC10U5Posted 8/3/2014 7:32:33 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Darkeagle77 posted...
I guess SigmaLongshot was getting kind of old. I like Draconian-White more.

It's sigmas darkside since anything he says on his sigma account can be reported to Ubisoft where he works producing XBOX ONE and 360 games and blows his cover as a "neutral" fan.

Still a pathetic individual to create an alt out of cowardice on a message board. It's against TOS as well, which can be used since the site ip tracks and can track him down.

...as all of the memories come flooding back! The promised candy that was never received. The hushed whispers in your ears "our little secret". It's okay, Laylow, it's time to let it go.