Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#361LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 12:43:50 PM
Watching Laylow12 squirm and flail is like watching someone getting pummeled while screaming, "LOOK AT ME I'M WINNING."

It's just sad and hilarious.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#362Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 12:47:07 PM
teeebz posted...
Lmao at the amount of posts Laylow has made in this topic to try and prove a damn alt!

Talking repercussions and everything! Oh jeez! Lmao! It's a MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE

The meltdown definitely continued woooooowwww

Pathetic has become too prestigious of a word when talking about Laylow.

This thread is hilarious, and it has nothing to do with the TC! Lol

It's gotten to the point that EVEN if it IS sigma, Laylow still managed to make himself out to be the clear loser here.

Bravo

Im glad you admit it. I doubt we can get him too though. Doesn't matter because both accounts are dead.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#363SigmaLongshotPosted 8/5/2014 12:47:25 PM
Ellesarien posted...
jblaze2121 posted...
Poor poor laylow
:(

I literally have zero respect for him but this is still hard to see. I have been there a few times in the past and you never look back at the results with anything less than embarrassment when your head finally clears and see what you actually posted.

I actually agree. Laylow, please, mate, stop this. There's no sense in all this trolling. I've told you numerous times that no matter how much I disagree with someone, you can always find a common ground.

It's weird to say but I actually don't want him to end up being the one being bullied in response.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#364LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 12:49:54 PM
Laylow12 posted...
teeebz posted...
Lmao at the amount of posts Laylow has made in this topic to try and prove a damn alt!

Talking repercussions and everything! Oh jeez! Lmao! It's a MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE

It's gotten to the point that EVEN if it IS sigma, Laylow still managed to make himself out to be the clear loser here.

Bravo

Im glad you admit it. I doubt we can get him too though. Doesn't matter because both accounts are dead.

You are literally the only one who thinks those two accounts are sigma. And you sound like a complete psychopath. Then you keep saying "both accounts = dead," which is hilarious since no one agrees with you.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#365Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 12:53:21 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Ellesarien posted...
jblaze2121 posted...
Poor poor laylow
:(

I literally have zero respect for him but this is still hard to see. I have been there a few times in the past and you never look back at the results with anything less than embarrassment when your head finally clears and see what you actually posted.

I actually agree. Laylow, please, mate, stop this. There's no sense in all this trolling. I've told you numerous times that no matter how much I disagree with someone, you can always find a common ground.

It's weird to say but I actually don't want him to end up being the one being bullied in response.

Did you not see all ten plus people agree with me? You = Draconian. Me, get bullied? Lmao, don't worry, I can handle the guys repeating...

Oh, poor Laylow :(

So, sad for Laylow, he's the worstest poster ever.

This is the worst thing laylow has done.

But can you handle all the people that know you alt failed? Yeah, I'm calling you out as a coward for running off and making an alt because you're torn up inside from the console wars.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#366Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 12:56:42 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
teeebz posted...

Bravo

You are literally the only one who thinks those two accounts are sigma. And you sound like a complete psychopath. Then you keep saying "both accounts = dead," which is hilarious since no one agrees with you.

Can you read? I suggest you go back and get a little book out so you don't forget, every time you see someone agree with me, put a little check mark in the book. NOW add up all the little check marks. notice there is more than one? I'll be here waiting for you...

---
#367CapwnDPosted 8/5/2014 1:00:39 PM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130815010411/tmnt/images/2/2f/I%27m_melting.jpg
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#368jc349Posted 8/5/2014 1:07:01 PM
.....what if....Laylow and Draconian are

the same person............
#369slowdog76Posted 8/5/2014 1:07:08 PM
I am kinda in the same mind as sigma, in-so-much as I try to keep people off the old list for as long as possible. there are obvious "rarrr" trolls that have just created their account for that sole purpose, and they go instantly on. but in general, i just get on with it, sometimes debating, sometimes not.

i do tend to get to the point where you realise that there is zero actual conversation in them at all and their priorities are so skewed that to continue is just a waste of time. I held of ignoring anyone for the longest time, but God this place becomes a lot more bearable once you start using it.

laylow though, ordinarily, will just say white if you say black. his "persona" is just to take the opposite point of view to the masses, whatever that may be, and then to continue to push buttons.

but this thread was enough for me to finally put him on the list. i pity him and i pity his wife, and i shudder that, if he has kids, he is their moral compass
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#370Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 1:14:45 PM
slowdog76 posted...
I am kinda in the same mind as sigma, in-so-much as I try to keep people off the old list for as long as possible. there are obvious "rarrr" trolls that have just created their account for that sole purpose, and they go instantly on. but in general, i just get on with it, sometimes debating, sometimes not.

i do tend to get to the point where you realise that there is zero actual conversation in them at all and their priorities are so skewed that to continue is just a waste of time. I held of ignoring anyone for the longest time, but God this place becomes a lot more bearable once you start using it.

laylow though, ordinarily, will just say white if you say black. his "persona" is just to take the opposite point of view to the masses, whatever that may be, and then to continue to push buttons.

but this thread was enough for me to finally put him on the list. i pity him and i pity his wife, and i shudder that, if he has kids, he is their moral compass

Same here bro. I just can't get that guy. He says it like it is and I want to live in a safe little bubble where nobody can touch my precious thoughts. His moral compass is like....East North East. Im a South West South guy. His thoughts are demented I tell ya! All Sony this and XBOX that. God, the horror!

---