Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#381Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 3:36:17 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Laylow, for the love of god, kill this off. We can talk at a later date. You infuriated me a while ago but I'm sure you had your reasons for targeting/antagonising me.

Just chill, and we can talk another time. Deal?

What Evs bro. You know exactly whats up and I only called you out because you were rather nasty on Draconian and I didn't want you to sully your rep and I knew the speaking style was the same. Im not the only guy who knew it was you. Lets be real NOBODY TALKS LIKE YOU DO and I dont mean that in a bad way. I've been reading your stuff for months on here and while you try to act like you're always taking the high road, you've become a negative nancy with this alt fail and to a certain degree on your main.

Im done here with you on both accounts on this topic. One day well be friends again if you and I want. Maybe ill go make an alt and join you so you don't have to suffer alone. Maybe not. Now the bigger problem we have is this b**** aint to 500 yet and the drama has died down between us. We've come too far as a group to let this not become LEGENDARY.

So....next?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#382SigmaLongshotPosted 8/5/2014 3:37:24 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
razaky posted...
I support Laylow12

You guys are living in a demented fantasy

PS4 > xbox one

I think we broke Laylow.

With all respect possible, lads, I think we should just let it lie now.

Some people think I'm being too diplomatic (judging by my private messages) but I honestly think that it's done now. Leave it, if you'd be so kind.

I'll talk to him some later time when this has died down.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#383Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 3:39:46 PM
VIC10U5 posted...
razaky posted...
I support Laylow12

PS4 > xbox one

I think we broke Laylow.

Nope. Not possible. Life and stuff but the cellphone is a powerful tool, capable of reaching right into your bedroom in the basement and mixing up all your duplo-blocks. You're not good enough for Legos™

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#384Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 3:43:12 PM
Hallelujah! Let there be light, a real breakthrough and possibly some closure.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#385LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 3:49:50 PM
Laylow12 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Laylow, for the love of god, kill this off. We can talk at a later date. You infuriated me a while ago but I'm sure you had your reasons for targeting/antagonising me.

What Evs bro. You know exactly whats up and I only called you out because you were rather nasty on Draconian and I didn't want you to sully your rep and I knew the speaking style was the same. Im not the only guy who knew it was you. Lets be real NOBODY TALKS LIKE YOU DO and I dont mean that in a bad way. I've been reading your stuff for months on here and while you try to act like you're always taking the high road, you've become a negative nancy with this alt fail and to a certain degree on your main.

Im done here with you on both accounts on this topic. One day well be friends again if you and I want. Maybe ill go make an alt and join you so you don't have to suffer alone. Maybe not. Now the bigger problem we have is this b**** aint to 500 yet and the drama has died down between us. We've come too far as a group to let this not become LEGENDARY.

So....next?

"SOMEBODY ELSE DOESNT SOUND LIKE AN ANGRY 4TH GRADER. IT MUST BE AN ALT."
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#386Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 4:13:33 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

So....next?

Weak...like your graphics.

I can't believe I responded to it but to 500.

---
#387Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 4:15:52 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
razaky posted...
I support Laylow12

PS4 > xbox one

I think we broke Laylow.

With all respect possible, lads, I think we should just let it lie now.

Some people think I'm being too diplomatic (judging by my private messages) but I honestly think that it's done now. Leave it, if you'd be so kind.

I'll talk to him some later time when this has died down.

Lol. You should see my PMs on this subject.

---
#388Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 4:31:06 PM
I think Laylow is actually a young Danny Bonaduce in disguise. Yay or nay? Yay!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/9e/c6/4a/9ec64ad741f18dba9adad3f3bb1e93a1.jpg
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#389teeebzPosted 8/5/2014 4:36:39 PM
Laylow12 posted...
teeebz posted...
Lmao at the amount of posts Laylow has made in this topic to try and prove a damn alt!

Talking repercussions and everything! Oh jeez! Lmao! It's a MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE

The meltdown definitely continued woooooowwww

Pathetic has become too prestigious of a word when talking about Laylow.

This thread is hilarious, and it has nothing to do with the TC! Lol

It's gotten to the point that EVEN if it IS sigma, Laylow still managed to make himself out to be the clear loser here.

Bravo

Im glad you admit it. I doubt we can get him too though. Doesn't matter because both accounts are dead.

6 "bullet points," if you will. You managed to concentrate on one.

Well done trying to side step

You are now officially even more sad than Lilj

Congrats
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#390LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 4:50:34 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

So....next?

Weak...like your graphics.

I can't believe I responded to it but to 500.

Dance boy, dance!
---
GT: Frightbeard.