Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#401Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 6:50:36 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...
haha and you sound like a f****** r*****

Another thing people say when they're insecure about their intelligence.

Wow! So you're the guy who runs to the mods when it gets real.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#402LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 6:52:38 PM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...

When it gets real? That's your idea of things getting real? Grow up.

And don't worry. I'm sure you can make another alt.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#403Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 7:01:45 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...

Wait... Do you need glasses? My username is LAYLOW12. Im not your buddy who slipped up and got caught tripping.

Also, you didn't deny running to the mods so I give you credit for owning it. That makes you an honest crybaby. Better than a dishonest crybaby in my book. Good stuff.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#404LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 7:12:21 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...

Wait... Do you need glasses? My username is LAYLOW12. Im not your buddy who slipped up and got caught tripping.

Also, you didn't deny running to the mods so I give you credit for owning it. That makes you an honest crybaby. Better than a dishonest crybaby in my book. Good stuff.

Well based on your logic, razaky and you are the same person. You talk the same way under each account. But that's just by your logic, and I wouldn't think anything of it.

However, I don't know if you realize this, but your offending post was posted under razaky, and not laylow12. I assume you didn't realize this, since you're really going nuts about being modded. Talk about slipping up!

And please don't embarrass yourself by claiming or implying you're whiteknighting a new user.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#405VIC10U5Posted 8/5/2014 7:13:05 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...

You're delusional. At least we all can be satisfied that you are ending the day on a bad note and butthurt as all hell.
#406Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 7:46:54 PM(edited)
@ Rainy:

Ok, I realize your really hurt from the honest discussions I have here at GameFaQs about the XBOX ONE. So, you jump into something that had nothing to do with you, it happens, I get it. You want some "revenge" against me for the truth I speak.

Just to review what actually happened in this topic because you're really confused at this point and running off to the mods like a 6yr old girl who skinned her knee.

Your buddy SigmaLongshot made an alt called Draconion-Whatever. The reason I know that is because ole Sig has a very "unique" writing style that he uses to try to get his point across. This alt suddenly knows everybody posting history and talking exactly like ole Sig.

This is not easy to repeat, believe me. Only Sig can do Sig. Im confident in this and so are many other posters who agreed with my summation and told Sig to hang it up. He continues to deny this and left the topic but here's the funny part.

He returns a few minutes later on his Draconian alt and starts talking smack. So, we have a real funny situation here, don't we? On one alt he's like, "lets chill Laylow" and on the other he picks a fight with me minutes later. (Funniest thing I've seen in a looooong time and I've been at GameFaQs since the beginning.)

Meanwhile, with all this is going on, I've got you on the sidelines taking shots at me with your chest puffed out because you think you've "got me" somehow. You're not really even involved in this funny situation except for your desperate need for revenge on me. So go ahead and take your pot shots but get your story straight at least.

So to recap:

Draconian is -Sig
I confront him
Rainy is on the sidelines taking shots <------- not important and confused.

---
#407VIC10U5Posted 8/5/2014 7:52:59 PM
Laylow12 posted...
@ Rainy:

Ok, I realize your really hurt from the honest discussions I have here at GameFaQs about the XBOX ONE. So, you jump into something that had nothing to do with you, it happens, I get it. You want some "revenge" against me for the truth I speak.

Just to review what actually happened in this topic because you're really confused at this point and running off to the mods like a 6yr old girl who skinned her knee.

Your buddy SigmaLongshot made an alt called Draconion-Whatever. The reason I know that is because ole Sig has a very "unique" writing style that he uses to try to get his point across. This alt suddenly knows everybody posting history and talking exactly like ole Sig.

This is not easy to repeat, believe me. Only Sig can do Sig. Im confident in this and so are many other posters who agreed with my summation and told Sig to hang it up. He continues to deny this and left the topic but here's the funny part.

He returns a few minutes later on his Draconian alt and starts talking smack. So, we have a real funny situation here, don't we? On one alt he's like, "lets chill Laylow" and on the other he picks a fight with me minutes later. (Funniest thing I've seen in a looooong time and I've been at GameFaQs since the beginning.)

Meanwhile, with all this is going on, I've got you on the sidelines taking shots at me with your chest puffed out because you think you've "got me" somehow. You're not really even involved in this funny situation except for your desperate need for revenge on me. So go ahead and take your pot shots but get your story straight at least.

So to recap:

Draconian is -Sig
I confront him
Rainy is on the sidelines taking shots <------- not important and confused.

Except he's not and you look very very stupid. And by "many other posters" you mean you and YOUR alts? Your whole "argument" is based around them kinda sorta sounding similar in their internet message board posts? By that logic every troll; i.e. YOU, is really only one person with many alts. You all sound the same, so why not?
#408teeebzPosted 8/5/2014 7:55:07 PM(edited)
Over 400 posts later...

Laylow meltdown mode still initiated!

Goodnight everybody lmao
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#409Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 7:55:20 PM
teeebz posted...
Over 400 posts later...

Meltdown mode still initiated!

Goodnight everybody lmao

Goodnight teeebz.

*waves*

---
#410Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 7:56:08 PM
Laylow12 posted
Yep. When you walk like a duck and most importantly TALK EXACTLY LIKE SIGMA, with his full repertorial of pretentious, pseudo intelligent, ad hominem, guess what comes next?

Bingo, Pin the tail on the donkey!

You have continually made remarks spun from an apocryphal tapestry. The thing of it is, you have never once provided a single shred of evidence that proves your declaration to be true.

I will challenge you yet again to provide justifiable proof of this vacuous claim. Spill the beans, show everybody your concrete evidence that supports your accusation.

My guess? You will repeat yourself again for a few posts whilst providing parcels of bagatelle. I struck a raw nerve with you, simply because you're incapable of comprehending why someone would choose a toy different from the plastic idolatry you covet. Boo hoo!
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]