Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#421LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 9:17:15 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
razaky posted...
first of all this is my account and i am razaky

i have nothing to do with laylow12 just look at my other topics

secondly LooksLikeRain is a big fat whiner. honestly you guys are sad making alt accounts especially sigma and draconian-white

and then you have vicious over here who is probably just another alt

fail

laylow12 i dont know if he has an alt or not but at least he sounds more reasonable than the lot of you ignoramuses

Laylow12, as I pointed out in my last post, we know this is your alt. You outed yourself. Get it over it.

You--------> sidelines----------> confused

@_@

No confusion here. I just want to see how far off the deep end you get before you explode.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#422Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 9:21:11 PM
Draconian-White posted...
Something else that Laylow12 has completely ignored intentionally, is that my gaming tag and badges of identification has been embedded in my signature the last two days. It's very plainly displayed for all to see.

I have nothing to hide Laylow, what about you? Simply add me as a friend, or vise versa, on any of the platforms listed in my signature. Send a message, and then remove me if you so choose. That is a very simple process that involves minimal effort.

If you're not a craven mouse, post your gaming tags. Get to work.

Um ask.......yourself? You have all my info Sig. Remember when I told you by PMs? So, hop on SigmaLongshot and check those PMs. Get to work.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#423VIC10U5Posted 8/5/2014 9:23:59 PM
Laylow never had a real argument, it is all just in his head. He has absolutely no credible rebuttal to anything anyone has said to him. He just continues to blather on while foaming at the mouth and hurting at the butt.
#424Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:26:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Um ask.......yourself? You have all my info Sig. Remember when I told you by PMs? So, hop on SigmaLongshot and check those PMs. Get to work.

I'm still not 'Sig,' and you have not posted your gaming credentials anywhere. Add me on any of the platforms in my signature, send a message, and I will send you one back.

From there, simply remove me at your leisure. Very cut and dry.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#425LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 9:27:05 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Something else that Laylow12 has completely ignored intentionally, is that my gaming tag and badges of identification has been embedded in my signature the last two days. It's very plainly displayed for all to see.

I have nothing to hide Laylow, what about you? Simply add me as a friend, or vise versa, on any of the platforms listed in my signature. Send a message, and then remove me if you so choose. That is a very simple process that involves minimal effort.

If you're not a craven mouse, post your gaming tags. Get to work.

Watch him dance!
---
#426Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 9:29:19 PM
Laylow12 posted...

I'm still not 'Sig,' and you have not posted your gaming credentials anywhere. Add me on any of the platforms in my signature, send a message, and I will send you one back.

You have the PMs on your other alt account. Very cut and dry.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#427LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 9:31:40 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You have the PMs on your other alt account. Very cut and dry.

ULTRA DODGE
---
#428Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:32:24 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Watch him dance!

Something tells me that coryphée will twirl and twirl, twirling.
---
#429Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 9:35:47 PM
Laylow12 posted...
You have the PMs on your other alt account.

I don't have an alt account, sorry. Post your gaming tags here in this thread or private message me, and we can go from there. Do you even own any consoles or a PC? Hmm.
---
#430Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 9:54:24 PM
Laylow12 posted...
You have the PMs on your other alt account.

I don't have an alt account, sorry. Post your gaming tags here in this thread or private message me, and we can go from there. Do you even own any consoles or a PC? Hmm.

You know exactly what systems I have and my tags on your other GameFaQs account, Sig. Are you going to continue to post on this alt from now on? You do know you have no credibility around here on both accounts, don't you?

I suggest you make a NEW IMPROVED account and drop the "I talk like Stewie Griffin" act and just be a real person for a change. You'll get more friends that way.

---