Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#441Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:09:18 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Morning lads!

Top o' morning, Sigma. How are things with you?
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#442Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 10:12:06 PM
Draconian-White posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Morning lads!

Top o' morning, Sigma. How are things with you?

This is the funniest stuff. Please continue talking to yourself on the Internet. =)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#443LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 10:13:06 PM
Laylow12 posted...
You know exactly what systems I have

Negative. Post them here in this thread, and I will add you (or add me). Barring that, and with no proof to back up your twisted claims, you are left with labor lost.

I love that you're literally offering him a chance to prove his claims, and he's dodging it like it's education.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#444SigmaLongshotPosted 8/5/2014 10:13:31 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Why are the Topics even allowed to continue? 400 posts by intellectual infants throwing poop at each other. Worthless mods that's why

Last night I told myself that I'd chill and give Laylow a chance. He assured me before that, though we were never eye to eye on a number of opinions, we could at least have basic respect in place.

I even considered that the lad might be drunk and speaking out of turn, but considering it's still going on I'm finding it difficult to leave unresolved/unexplained.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#445Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 10:14:42 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Yawn*,

Morning lads! How's it go..o...oh. Oh? Oh.

Aye, okay. Perhaps I'll pop back later...

Apparently you've got Laylows info.

You would think he'd tell his other account that info, ya know what I mean? Kinda strange talking to one guy pretending to be two guys but sure is fun to watch.

It's funny that you're avoiding a method that could prove you right. I assume that's because you know you're wrong.

Shhh, sidelines, its quiet time. He's talking to himself over the Internet. Remember, free refills on the popcorn w/ purchase of a large Coke.

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#446leelee3105Posted 8/5/2014 10:14:55 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Why are these Topics even allowed to continue? 400 posts by intellectual infants throwing poop at each other. Worthless mods that's why

I'll just post this again. Sometimes people have to hear things a few times before it registers
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#447LooksLikeRainPosted 8/5/2014 10:22:17 PM
Laylow12 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Laylow12 posted...
VoidBeyond posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
*Yawn*,

Morning lads! How's it go..o...oh. Oh? Oh.

Aye, okay. Perhaps I'll pop back later...

Apparently you've got Laylows info.

You would think he'd tell his other account that info, ya know what I mean? Kinda strange talking to one guy pretending to be two guys but sure is fun to watch.

It's funny that you're avoiding a method that could prove you right. I assume that's because you know you're wrong.

Shhh, sidelines, its quiet time. He's talking to himself over the Internet. Remember, free refills on the popcorn w/ purchase of a large Coke.

.....and you're still dodging.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#448Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:23:38 PM
Laylow12 posted...
This is the funniest stuff. Please continue talking to yourself on the Internet. =)

I'm not talking to myself, but others in this thread. It doesn't matter how many times you parrot this mantra, as the foundation is an erroneous one.

Are you ever going to post your gaming badges? You have continually ducked away from that. Weird.
---
#449Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 10:29:13 PM
Laylow12 posted...

I'm not talking to myself, but others in this thread. It doesn't matter how many times you parrot this mantra, as the foundation is an erroneous one.

Are you ever going to post your gaming badges? You have continually ducked away from that. Weird.

Oh no, no, no. You are Sigma. Over ten people have confirmed it. Reread the thread as even your XBROS have told you to drop the act. You're stubborn and embarrassed but both accounts are done. Turn the page.

---
#450Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:49:05 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Oh no, no, no. You are Sigma. Over ten people have confirmed it. Reread the thread as even your XBROS have told you to drop the act. You're stubborn and embarrassed but both accounts are done. Turn the page.

I have not ignored anyone on an internet message board in a very, very long time. I am the type of person that will generously give people the benefit of the doubt, and I am passionate about their freedom to express themselves -- positively, negatively, or neutral.

In your case, I might have to break this streak because you have provided no substance and keep puking out this deranged fantasy you've conjured up. Not only that, but you scuttle away unceremoniously when tasked with a direct question of your gaming identification.

Sorry, but you're boring now. I gave you ample opportunity to actually save face and pretend to momentarily morph into an adult for a short span. Oh well, that's that.

Ciao!
---