Canceling White PS4 Destiny bundle, buying an Xbox One instead

#451ValzacardXPosted 8/5/2014 9:51:34 PM
What the hell happened? I thought TC posted snip of his heartfelt decinion on a system, and now it's alts this and sigs that.

WHY GAMEFAQS, WHY!!
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#452Top_BlokePosted 8/5/2014 9:54:30 PM
Shame with today's society how far people will go to try to become "famous" I think this Laylow person is getting carried away with his notoriety on a small gaming message board and feels a sense of purpose because people are able to remember his username.

It is not something to be proud of, enjoy your games as we all do here, and discuss the positives and negatives of gaming in a more civil manner, no one cares about petty squabbles over usernames or what have you.

Anyway OT - I'm surprised the TC went with an X1, if a lot of my friends had a PS4 I'd probably go with that given both consoles are so similar, but I do enjoy the X1 controller more and most of my games are exclusives, so I guess I've warmed to the X1 experience.
#453Draconian-White(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2014 10:09:49 PM
Top_Bloke posted...
Anyway OT - I'm surprised the TC went with an X1, if a lot of my friends had a PS4 I'd probably go with that given both consoles are so similar, but I do enjoy the X1 controller more and most of my games are exclusives, so I guess I've warmed to the X1 experience.

It's not off topic at all. Laylow flipped his proverbial wig, and unfortunately I indulged his neurosis. Anyway, enough about that dog and pony show.

Yes, it was a hard decision to make. Ultimately, those things that I mentioned (loving the X1 controller, XBLG and Microsoft software wizardry, along with exclusives) tipped the scales and I jumped. I don't mind meeting new people in-game and out once I hunker down.

I probably would have stuck with the PS4 if the controller was more suited to my hands, and the battery life was passable for extended gaming sessions. I do admit I will really miss Bloodborne when it releases. That's an exclusive that looks terrific, loved the Souls series.

Either way, I'm happy now.
---
[XBL GT: AmbientGreen] [Steam: AmbientGreen]
[PSN: Vaporware]
#454Laylow12Posted 8/5/2014 10:15:33 PM
Draconian-White posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Oh no, no, no. You are Sigma. Over ten people have confirmed it. Reread the thread as even your XBROS have told you to drop the act. You're stubborn and embarrassed but both accounts are done. Turn the page.

I have not ignored anyone on an internet message board in a very, very long time. I am the type of person that will generously give people the benefit of the doubt, and I am passionate about their freedom to express themselves -- positively, negatively, or neutral.

In your case, I might have to break this streak because you have provided no substance and keep puking out this deranged fantasy you've conjured up. Not only that, but you scuttle away unceremoniously when tasked with a direct question of your gaming identification.

Sorry, but you're boring now. I gave you ample opportunity to actually save face and pretend to momentarily morph into an adult for a short span. Oh well, that's that.

Ciao!

That's cool. Just know that both accounts = done. Don't think anyone will take you seriously when you gotta make alts to hide behind. It calls your entire character into question.

Then when you had the chance to bow out, you chose to be a coward, yet again. Im not going to block your accounts because I want to see how far you'll go and watching you talk to yourself has been quite entertaining. Thread is bookmarked for future linking purposes.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#455InjusticeRebornPosted 8/5/2014 10:18:16 PM
Reading I don't know how many pages since my poor attempt at a 6th Sense reference was a questionable way to spend making and drinking my morning coffee.

To 500!
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#456Top_BlokePosted 8/5/2014 10:51:46 PM
Top_Bloke posted...

It's not off topic at all. Laylow flipped his proverbial wig, and unfortunately I indulged his neurosis. Anyway, enough about that dog and pony show.

Yes, it was a hard decision to make. Ultimately, those things that I mentioned (loving the X1 controller, XBLG and Microsoft software wizardry, along with exclusives) tipped the scales and I jumped. I don't mind meeting new people in-game and out once I hunker down.

I probably would have stuck with the PS4 if the controller was more suited to my hands, and the battery life was passable for extended gaming sessions. I do admit I will really miss Bloodborne when it releases. That's an exclusive that looks terrific, loved the Souls series.

Either way, I'm happy now.

Oops meant OT as in 'On Topic'.

I think there will always be exclusives to be envious of on both sides, so you either fork over the dough or be grateful for what you have. End of the day both consoles looking like winners so far.
#457nableetPosted 8/5/2014 11:02:56 PM
Where were all you guys shouting for proof of GT/PSN when that troll 'theREALsheridan' was talking crap about the PS4 playerbase, when he had never played the system? Hmmm?

I honestly have no idea why people won't give them out though...

Sadly 500 may be a pipe dream now...
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#458Millertime660Posted 8/5/2014 11:20:01 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Oh no, no, no. You are Sigma. Over ten people have confirmed it. Reread the thread as even your XBROS have told you to drop the act. You're stubborn and embarrassed but both accounts are done. Turn the page.

I have not ignored anyone on an internet message board in a very, very long time. I am the type of person that will generously give people the benefit of the doubt, and I am passionate about their freedom to express themselves -- positively, negatively, or neutral.

In your case, I might have to break this streak because you have provided no substance and keep puking out this deranged fantasy you've conjured up. Not only that, but you scuttle away unceremoniously when tasked with a direct question of your gaming identification.

Sorry, but you're boring now. I gave you ample opportunity to actually save face and pretend to momentarily morph into an adult for a short span. Oh well, that's that.

Ciao!

That's cool. Just know that both accounts = done. Don't think anyone will take you seriously when you gotta make alts to hide behind. It calls your entire character into question.

Then when you had the chance to bow out, you chose to be a coward, yet again. Im not going to block your accounts because I want to see how far you'll go and watching you talk to yourself has been quite entertaining. Thread is bookmarked for future linking purposes.

Wait, Is laylow a mod? What did i miss in these 46 pages of nonsense?
#459slowdog76Posted 8/5/2014 11:53:02 PM
god people. i told you earlier. laylows shtick is to drop in a stupid comment and then repeatedly poke you with whatever will continue to keep you riled. whether he believes anything he s saying or not isnt as important as whether you believe he believes what he is saying

he wants reaction, you have given it to him. a lot. he has been sat there for days finding all this hilarious because you all continue to comment, not because he believes he is right in what he is saying.

put him on ignore, all of you, and it stops. it really is as simpe as that
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#460ReassurancePosted 8/6/2014 12:49:55 AM
Hi Gamefaqs!

I heard that Laylow is here and is in need of hugs. Is he in need of attention again?

Well today is his lucky day! Everybody get in line and hug the boy as hard as you can, let him know that everything will be alright!
---
Everything will be ok.