Protagonists from every currently released game on Xbone is in a fight who wins?

#41Linksys_Posted 8/2/2014 9:58:52 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Honestly tho i think solid snake is more cold blooded than big boss. Big boss actually gives people second chances. Solid snake kills without any guilt.

Isn't big boss dead ( sorry haven't played all of them)
#42The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 10:00:32 PM
Linksys_ posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Honestly tho i think solid snake is more cold blooded than big boss. Big boss actually gives people second chances. Solid snake kills without any guilt.

Isn't big boss dead ( sorry haven't played all of them)

Yes. Dies in May of 2014 at age 79 of a heart attack....

Solid Snake is morally better though. BB admits it himself.
#43pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 10:01:50 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Big Boss is actually faster than Master Chief and has some tech that's better than his.

The idroid AI for example is over 9 years old and has no problems.

Or ZEKE.

(He's also equal strength wise)

So yeah..... >_>

Also I know the guy saying AC would win is joking but seriously they get blown up as being good sooo much.

The chief owns all he sees. He's taken down entire fleet ships single handedly, while floating in space. He survived re-entering atmosphere and falling at top speed ffs. Chief just can't die.
#44Linksys_Posted 8/2/2014 10:05:02 PM
pnut3844 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Big Boss is actually faster than Master Chief and has some tech that's better than his.

Or ZEKE.

So yeah..... >_>

Also I know the guy saying AC would win is joking but seriously they get blown up as being good sooo much.

The chief owns all he sees. He's taken down entire fleet ships single handedly, while floating in space. He survived re-entering atmosphere and falling at top speed ffs. Chief just can't die.

Also survived the end of halo 4 that I don't want to spoil.
#45The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 10:06:00 PM
pnut3844 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Or ZEKE.

So yeah..... >_>

He would have gotten killed from the nuke.

Big Boss has survived multiple nukes.

Also Big Boss can move faster than the speed of thought. He also throws something larger than the Mammoth.
#46pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 10:06:21 PM
Linksys_ posted...
pnut3844 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Or ZEKE.

So yeah..... >_>

Also survived the end of halo 4 that I don't want to spoil.

Good, bc I still haven't gotten around to beating the campaign yet lol. I will with MCC.
#47Linksys_Posted 8/2/2014 10:14:14 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
pnut3844 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Or ZEKE.

So yeah..... >_>

He would have gotten killed from the nuke.

Big Boss has survived multiple nukes.

Also Big Boss can move faster than the speed of thought. He also throws something larger than the Mammoth.

Yeah but master chief Has luck
#48MVNeoPosted 8/3/2014 12:39:02 AM
The Spartans in Spartan Assault.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#49B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/3/2014 2:53:03 AM
Linksys_ posted...
Another one I think could win is BJ Blazkowicz

I agree. This guy is just bad ass. He kills Nazis and giant robots by himself. He basically is the resistance in wolfenstien.
#50TenzhiPosted 8/3/2014 3:05:51 AM
Fiat Abarth esseesse.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.