Halo: The Master Chief Collection Listed For PC On Amazon Spain

#21Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 12:32:01 AM
warz0r09 posted...
they already said its not coming to PC anytime soon. I could see this happening in 2 years or more maybe after sales go down on XBox One. Either way hasn't been a Halo game on PC for long time though and I don't think MS would put it on PC anymore as its biggest franchise on xbox.

For a long time? Microsoft just released Halo: Spartan Assault on the PC a few months ago
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 8/2/2014 12:49:40 AM
Warsuh posted...
Maybe instead of posting a topic about week old news/rumor/leak you could of just said "hmm let me check if this is legit" and went to

http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00KW4UU8Q?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links and w

And what do you know Halo master chief collection is only listed as Xbox one. But how could this be? It was listed as PC so it has to be legit. Amazon never makes mistakes so there is no way this was a mistake right? :-/

It stated in the article it was removed by Amazon, so you posting this non-sense is a waste of time and so far, just about every unintentional leaked release on Amazon has been accurate

GTA on PC, etc, etc. They do it a lot and then remove it because they listed it before the developer even announced it. Microsoft wouldn't announce the PC version until the last minute to try and get those last minute purchasers to buy the Xbox One for it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23WarsuhPosted 8/2/2014 12:56:37 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Warsuh posted...
Maybe instead of posting a topic about week old news/rumor/leak you could of just said "hmm let me check if this is legit" and went to

http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00KW4UU8Q?ie=UTF8&at=&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links and w

And what do you know Halo master chief collection is only listed as Xbox one. But how could this be? It was listed as PC so it has to be legit. Amazon never makes mistakes so there is no way this was a mistake right? :-/

It stated in the article it was removed by Amazon, so you posting this non-sense is a waste of time and so far, just about every unintentional leaked release on Amazon has been accurate

GTA on PC, etc, etc. They do it a lot and then remove it because they listed it before the developer even announced it. Microsoft wouldn't announce the PC version until the last minute to try and get those last minute purchasers to buy the Xbox One for it.

K
#24schmarkenheimerPosted 8/2/2014 4:16:24 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Warsuh posted...

When was the last time a GTA game wasn't on PC? They've always been released later, 5 wasn't going to be any different.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12