which should I play first?

#1StealthedGhostPosted 8/1/2014 7:23:53 PM
Max COB
Halo SA
Strike Suit Zero
Crimson Dragon
Guacamelee

I like to play one at a time, so which should I play first? having a hard time picking
---
Gamertag: II Agp II
#2aheroafakePosted 8/1/2014 7:26:26 PM
Max.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#3SlippyedPosted 8/1/2014 7:26:27 PM
Guccamelee :D
#4mcnichojPosted 8/1/2014 7:57:08 PM
All great games, ignore the simpletons saying otherwise.
That said, they're all also very short. Crimson Dragon will take the longest to 100% though if you're a completionist/achievement hunter. I advise maybe starting this one first, doing the whole campaign and then coming back to it from time to time when you want to play it.
Halo has online multiplayer, do it after completing the main campaign.
Max can be done in one sitting, so maybe do that after Crimson?
Guac can be done in a few hours if you're not a completionist/ah just by running to the story mission on the map. Otherwise have a few days planned out. (I haven't 100% it yet do idk how long it takes.)
Strike Suit takes a few days doing all the side stuff, one sitting if you're just beating stages.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#5Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 8:10:02 PM
Max first because it's short and sweet but would probably be a disappointment following Guacamelee. Played about 5 minutes each of CD and Halo and haven't touched the other yet.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#6WarsuhPosted 8/1/2014 8:14:35 PM
I really liked Max COB, guacamelee and Halo SA are all very good. The other 2 not so much imo. But play max first.