wil xbox eventually win in north america?

#1razakyPosted 8/1/2014 8:55:49 PM
globally, PS4 will always be ahead of the xbox.

But how about in North America? Currently, PS4 is only ahead like 600,00 units, not a big difference at all.

With Halo MCC coming out, and Halo 5 in 2015, do you think Xbox One will eventually reclaim the top spot in North America?

Last gen, xbox 360 had a HUGE lead on the ps3 in north america. how do you think it will play out this time?
#2GeistPosted 8/1/2014 8:57:21 PM
I'd rather just play games then care about this, I suggest you do the same. Have a good one :)
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#3pwnater777Posted 8/1/2014 8:57:28 PM
While Xbox One may be getting those games, PS4 is still getting a lot of games that have a ton of hype around them too.

It'll be close, but MS can do it if they play their cards right.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4Sith JediPosted 8/1/2014 9:02:15 PM
It has a pretty decent chance to pull ahead, especially with the Halo games and EA Access coming soon.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#5miethaPosted 8/1/2014 9:02:18 PM
One WILL win globally (China; you'll see), but in NA, honestly, probably not. It's a technically inferior system for the same price (now) that started in a ****storm of bad press. Personally I prefer the system, but in order for it to ever surpass the PS4, it's going to need a HELL of a hit, which could happen, but there's nothing on the horizon so far (IMO) to do it. There are ALWAYS game changers though. Remember, the original Kinect is the fasting selling piece of technology EVER, despite being a piece of crap and the move failed horribly despite being better than both the Wii and the Kinect and the Wii became the third best selling console of all time, despite being a generation behind in tech. It is always impossible to predict what the american consumer will do.
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 8/1/2014 9:05:00 PM
Geist posted...
I'd rather just play games then care about this, I suggest you do the same. Have a good one :)

---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#7uniquebadgerPosted 8/1/2014 9:09:52 PM
Probably not this gen. Between a rocky launch and bad PR. But if they do "lose" this gen it could mean we could expect a more powerful console that is primarily focused on gaming next gen. Either way both Ps4 and X1 were disappointing this gen with their hardware.
#8HorotoPosted 8/1/2014 9:13:05 PM
Super awesome answer to your question.....no.
---
"Well since you bolded that, we have no choice but to deal with it..." - Duh_Bad_Guy
#9SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/1/2014 9:23:46 PM
Define win. Xbox has already won, in my eyes. Why? Because it's the console i enjoy the most.
#10EternalDividePosted 8/1/2014 9:24:00 PM
Probably not. And MS has no one to blame but themselves for it.
Like already side though, losing in NA this gen would more than likely bring about a console that actually focuses on games as it's primary selling point at launch next time.
---
Square Enix: Crushing dreams since 2003
Elbow Rocket!