wil xbox eventually win in north america?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?
1 year ago#11
There is a chance. Sony is starting to drop the ball a bit. Xbox could take advantage of their arrogance.
1 year ago#12
EternalDivide posted...
Probably not. And MS has no one to blame but themselves for it.
Like already side though, losing in NA this gen would more than likely bring about a console that actually focuses on games as it's primary selling point at launch next time.

your right. the successor to the xbox 1 will have a perfectly executed plan just like sony had for ps4 this gen
1 year ago#13
Well since Sony already said themselves this is their last console the winner of this gen is kind of irrelevant
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
1 year ago#14
lol no.
1 year ago#15
No. The PS4 will probably outsell it every month this year....

Heck, the Xbox One has not even surpassed the Wii U in the US (PS4 is already #1 Current Gen console with install base).

Xbox One is in third place right now....
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
1 year ago#16
it will never happen.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
1 year ago#17
Almost zero chance.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
1 year ago#18
same chance as Vita becoming the #1 handheld.
1 year ago#19
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.
1 year ago#20
slyman19 posted...
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.

I bet the same people saying there's a chance, probably don't realize that 360 is in third place.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived