wil xbox eventually win in north america?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?
10 months ago#31
If they don't come out with enough exclusives over the consoles lifecycle like last gen, it probably won't be able to make it, even in just NA. PS3 had more exclusive games (first and third party) released over its lifecycle and eventually came to surpass X360 for 2nd place in sales. The games are what sell the system and determine its worth, nothing more.
10 months ago#32
slyman19 posted...
Caanimal posted...
Only way the Xbone will win will be if Sony stops making PS4's...

Which is a good possibility if they don't turn their finances around.

Are you saying Sony could stop producing PS4s. If so, you are completely mistaken. The PS4 sells to consumers at a profit, unlike the PS3 at launch. The PS4 alone has brought a ton of profit to Sony. IF Sony only had the Playstation brand, they would probably be the most profitable video game hardware manufacturer right now, since PS3s now sell for a profit and Vita production has dropped and only produces enough to keep it available.
10 months ago#33
slyman19 posted...
Caanimal posted...
Only way the Xbone will win will be if Sony stops making PS4's...

Which is a good possibility if they don't turn their finances around.

lol

Good possibility would be right if you mean .001%
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
10 months ago#34
leelee3105 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
slyman19 posted...
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.

I bet the same people saying there's a chance, probably don't realize that 360 is in third place.

Consoles sold is such a narrow minded way to look at the console war. When you look at money made 360 and ONE are so far in first it's hilarious

why are people forgetting 360 had the lead over ps3 since launch from 05-06 to 2012 ps3 just beat 360 in dec 2012. Basically when next gen started (wiiU) ps3 beat 360 lol
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
10 months ago#35
typicalrik posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Well since Sony already said themselves this is their last console the winner of this gen is kind of irrelevant

Link? Lol. You are making things up

This has been known for more than a year. Get out of that cave. The only company whose future endeavours we aren't aware of is Nintendo, and that's because we don't know what their QOL platform really is about yet.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
10 months ago#36
Shadowfxd2 posted...
slyman19 posted...
I bet the same people saying there is no chance are the same people that thought the PS3 would be the number one console last gen.

I bet the same people saying there's a chance, probably don't realize that 360 is in third place.

The topic is talking about NA, where 360 Nearly doubled the PS3 In sales and beat the Wii
(edited by Rdeal2)
10 months ago#37
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
typicalrik posted...
leelee3105 posted...
Well since Sony already said themselves this is their last console the winner of this gen is kind of irrelevant

Link? Lol. You are making things up

This has been known for more than a year. Get out of that cave. The only company whose future endeavours we aren't aware of is Nintendo, and that's because we don't know what their QOL platform really is about yet.

Yeah I posted the link on here multiple times already and got flammed for it. Oh well though.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
10 months ago#38
Pretty sad...neither of you have still posted a link...still no proof.../yawn.
10 months ago#39
when did sony say ps4 is their last console?

sounds like you guys are talking out your asses
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
10 months ago#40
I win.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. wil xbox eventually win in north america?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived