wil xbox eventually win in north america?

#51HorridhalPosted 8/2/2014 9:57:58 AM
slyman19 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
lol

that article is completely speculative

Yoshida himself said they want to move away from hardware and only developers could change their mind (notice gamers don't have a say? "For the gamers" my ass).

Wanting to =/= Going to. That article is clickbait and speculation at its finest and only fanboys defend it.

Really not surprised to see leelee, supafly, and slyman trying to pass it as fact again.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#52spacejamjordanzPosted 8/2/2014 10:01:52 AM
Horridhal posted...
slyman19 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
lol

Yoshida himself said they want to move away from hardware and only developers could change their mind (notice gamers don't have a say? "For the gamers" my ass).

Wanting to =/= Going to. That article is clickbait and speculation at its finest and only fanboys defend it.

Really not surprised to see leelee, supafly, and slyman trying to pass it as fact again.

This. An idea remains just an idea if it's never put into action. They also wanted to launch with 4GB of ram and no hard drive, but that didn't happen either. Microsoft's CEO wants to focus more on the company's core businesses, and according to him, that doesn't include Xbox. That doesn't exactly mean RIP Xbox either.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#53slyman19Posted 8/2/2014 10:10:42 AM
Horridhal posted...
slyman19 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
lol

Sony is a very stupid, hardheaded company. They'll drop hardware in a second if Now becomes even moderately successful.
#54HorridhalPosted 8/2/2014 10:17:31 AM(edited)
slyman19 posted...
Horridhal posted...
slyman19 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
lol

Sony is a very stupid, hardheaded company. They'll drop hardware in a second if Now becomes even moderately successful.

Until you get factual evidence you are just being a fanboy. I could link to several articles of the same caliber that say MS is planning to sell the Xbox brand. Would you believe those also?

These articles are clickbait drivel. Period. Your staunch defense of that singular article shows your obsession with both a console and an idiotic 'console war.' Do everyone a favor and grow up.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#55slyman19Posted 8/2/2014 10:25:34 AM
Horridhal posted...
Until you get factual evidence you are just being a fanboy. I could link to several articles of the same caliber that say MS is planning to sell the Xbox brand. Would you believe those also?These articles are clickbait drivel. Period. Your staunch defense of that singular article shows your obsession with both a console and an idiotic 'console war.' Do everyone a favor and grow up.

Relax. There is no need to be hostile.

Yoshida himself said it was what Sony wanted to do and that they felt new hardware wasn't need unless devs really wanted it. If Now picks up. PlayStation hardware is done. Sony usually does what they want. Things can change, but currently this is the only outlook presented to us from a high-up at Sony.
#56scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 10:27:11 AM
My magic 8 ball says "reply hazy try again". Sorry Xbros. =(
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#57Dev445Posted 8/2/2014 10:33:24 AM
I'd say yeah once Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon, and especially Halo MCC, and COD AW come out. MS got out on a ROCKY start (get it XD) but they're picking up the pieces and will once again dominate the NA like they did with 360.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#58SigmaLongshotPosted 8/2/2014 10:57:55 AM
I always find it humorous when, instead of simply stating their opinion on something so open and speculative and then allowing those opinions to intermingle, that people go absolutely mental and have a fight.

"I think the world will end tomorrow."
"I think the world will end in a trillion years."
"Well, the odds state it's more likely that it'll end before a trillion years have elapsed."
"Well, the odds are just odds, and can be beaten."
"Well, if you can't factor in probability for an event that may or may not happen, then we haven't got an argument here."
"Well, we can't not argue if we want to argue, so what's the probability of us stopping arguing?"
"We'll never know."
"I can't accept that."

And so forth.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#59scoobydoobydontPosted 8/2/2014 11:22:21 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I always find it humorous when, instead of simply stating their opinion on something so open and speculative and then allowing those opinions to intermingle, that people go absolutely mental and have a fight.

I can't accept that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#60Megamushroom666Posted 8/2/2014 2:27:15 PM
Probably not
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com