Best buying option

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best buying option
11 months ago#1
I want to get an Xbox one but not sure of I should wait a few months for the Christmas deals or buy now. My wife can get the Titanfall bundle for $499.99 with no tax (California 8%). I also have just over $200 in amazon points and a $100 gift card to amazon so I can basically get the Kinect / Forza bundle for $200 but I am not interested in Forza. I missed when Target had the Titanfall bundle for $424.99 when bought with target card and am still kicking myself.

What should I do?
11 months ago#2
Idk if it's different state to state but when I got the titanfall bundle back in march, it was $450 at Wal-Mart and best buy. Still is I believe.
11 months ago#3
Honestly, unless there is a game you have to have, I would suggest waiting to see what kind of deals you can snag around the holiday shopping season.
11 months ago#4
Do you really want the Kinect? Kinectless bundle is a whole $100 off. I'd personally like the kinect features but it isn't for everyone. You can probably get a used XB1 Kinect off of ebay or craigslist for $50.

Sales are pretty frequent, so even if it is $50 off I'd say wait unless there is a game you must get right now.
---
Nintendo has some awesome games and a bunch of top notch third party exclusives. Too bad Nintendo doesn't have cool games or third party support.
-The Internet
11 months ago#5
Yeah. I am dying to play it bit I am hoping they have a Gaylo MC collection bundle. Problem is I want Kinect and I doubt they will have Kinect bundle.
11 months ago#6
Well, I know that if there is a Halo MC Collection this Holiday it isn't going to be on sale. And as I said, get a Kinect off of ebay or whatever because there are a lot of people who don't want them.
---
Nintendo has some awesome games and a bunch of top notch third party exclusives. Too bad Nintendo doesn't have cool games or third party support.
-The Internet
11 months ago#7
Get the Titanfall bundle through your wife and use the Amazon points to buy another controller, more games, an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and a nice gaming headset. If you're lucky, you might also get Forza 5 with the bundle. When I bought my bundle on July 4th at Target, it was the Xbox One, the Kinect, Titanfall, and Forza 5 for $512.99 total. Worth every penny. Plus Titanfall is an amazing game. My favorite game of all time actually. If you haven't played it, I suggest you try it out!
---
hey foo
hey foo
11 months ago#8
Cows Go Hisssss posted...
Get the Titanfall bundle through your wife and use the Amazon points to buy another controller, more games, an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and a nice gaming headset. If you're lucky, you might also get Forza 5 with the bundle. When I bought my bundle on July 4th at Target, it was the Xbox One, the Kinect, Titanfall, and Forza 5 for $512.99 total. Worth every penny. Plus Titanfall is an amazing game. My favorite game of all time actually. If you haven't played it, I suggest you try it out!

That sounds like a great deal. I am not interested in Forza but am interested in Titanfall. Lots to weigh...
11 months ago#9
Spillboy posted...
Yeah. I am dying to play it bit I am hoping they have a Gaylo MC collection bundle. Problem is I want Kinect and I doubt they will have Kinect bundle.

Was something else on your mind when you typed that?
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
11 months ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
Spillboy posted...

Was something else on your mind when you typed that?

LoLz. I have called "Halo" "Gaylo" for so long now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Best buying option

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived