hey Diablo fans.....

#1leelee3105Posted 8/1/2014 10:39:58 PM
Looking for 3 people who are down for a SERIOUS game session the Friday after launch. I'm thinking at least 12 hours. If anyone is interested post your GT
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#2leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:26:52 AM
Bump
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#3BDJaycePosted 8/2/2014 2:53:08 AM
Extensive game sessions can be detrimental to your physical well-being. Make sure to get up periodically within those 12 hours and stretch your legs a bit.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#4leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 2:59:26 AM
You're right, but I like you get one in from time to time. Brings back some good memories. Me and my guys played Diablo every free minute we got when I was in Iraq. Good times!
---
#5PoweredMilkManPosted 8/2/2014 3:40:47 AM
BDJayce posted...
Extensive game sessions can be detrimental to your physical well-being. Make sure to get up periodically within those 12 hours and stretch your legs a bit.

Ok nintendo
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#6PoweredMilkManPosted 8/2/2014 3:41:13 AM
So how is diablo on console? I've only got it on pc.
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon
#7leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 6:00:30 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I've only played it on pc myself.
---
#8xcmon3yx2Posted 8/2/2014 6:33:47 AM
BDJayce posted...

no one cares
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777, (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)
#9AgentLockePosted 8/2/2014 3:35:51 PM
leelee3105 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I've put equal time into both versions. I may get hate for this but the console version is the better one. I never liked diablo's movement on PC, the whole "click here to go here" thing. Xbox you control your guy with the stick. That plus, since this version has no auction house legendaries drop FAR more often. I maybe got 3 on PC and that's with hitting level 60 threw all the difficulties. On xbox? I picked up 3 last night in a 3 hour session. Maybe 20-30 in all my time on the xbox version.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#10SabramPosted 8/2/2014 4:07:26 PM
AgentLocke posted...
leelee3105 posted...
PoweredMilkMan posted...

I've put equal time into both versions. I may get hate for this but the console version is the better one. I never liked diablo's movement on PC, the whole "click here to go here" thing. Xbox you control your guy with the stick. That plus, since this version has no auction house legendaries drop FAR more often. I maybe got 3 on PC and that's with hitting level 60 threw all the difficulties. On xbox? I picked up 3 last night in a 3 hour session. Maybe 20-30 in all my time on the xbox version.

You must not have played the PC release since the Xpac came out, legendary items are much more common now than they used to be, and getting 2-5 per game session is not unlikely.

As it is, I've played a lot of the PS3 version and the PC version. The Console version is much better for movement overall, with the right stick being used for a roll that isnt possible on PC, but aiming of area spells like the Wizard's Blizzard and Hydra is much more annoying on console. Specific targeting of mobs is also harder on console since you can't point at exactly which one you want to hit, which often leads to you attacking a common grunt mob instead of a boss you meant to.

Overall they each have their pros and cons, and both are good versions of the game for various reasons.
---
Dark Souls 2 + Dragon's Crown crossover game needs to happen.
PSN: Sabram - NNID: Sabram - Gamertag: Sabram