Finally got myself an Xbox One!

#1TheFatScotsmanPosted 8/2/2014 5:54:14 AM
Wanted to get one at launch but had a daughter so that went out the window >_>

Really I'm looking on advice for what games I should be getting or looking forward to as I've not really kept in the loop.

Sorry for the n00b questions but hey, be nice!
#2GeistPosted 8/2/2014 6:00:51 AM
Congrats on birth of your child! Daughters are just the greatest thing ever. Sitting next to mine now watching cartoons. You're life is gonna rock now!

As for XB1, my suggestion would be Titanfall, Ryse, and DeadRising 3. All three are great games. TF is an amazing multi player experience. Ryse is pure action fun that makes the XB1 shine. And DR3 is the perfect open world start to XB1 gaming.

Either way have fun and enjoy life.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#3Draconian-WhitePosted 8/2/2014 6:03:25 AM(edited)
Well wishes to you and yours on the new baby, it's an amazing experience, Ha, I know how that goes when your children are born (A LOT of things go on the back burner). Congrats, hope that you enjoy the new toy! Just bought one myself last night and loving it.

In terms of games: I'm most excited for Sunset Overdrive, Master Chief Collection, Quantum Break, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, and Scalebound (future games).

I bought Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 to tide me over until Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Sunset Overdrive. Also, I downloaded the free games from Gold: Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut. Crimson Dragon was fun, but I only played an hour or two.
#4Jedi454Posted 8/2/2014 6:02:42 AM
Welcome home TC, you may want to try out Wolfenstein The New Order if you're into FPS. It's one of the best single player FPS games i've played in a real long time.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#5sexymcpooPosted 8/2/2014 6:03:20 AM
I too am a fat Scotsman and I purchased my Xbox One about 4 weeks ago. Hardly touched my PS4 since discovering Titanfall!
---
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
PSN/GT - thedeanoshow
#6TheFatScotsman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 6:47:28 AM
Yeah I've bought a digital dl of Titanfall for £23 :D

Thanks for the replies guys.
#7pnut3844Posted 8/2/2014 6:51:27 AM
My oldest daughter is now at the age of gaming. I let her play skyrim on my 360 and Max and guacamelee on my xbone. She's 5 but she already knows how to play the hell out of games.
#8wskingwsPosted 8/2/2014 7:01:01 AM
Get plants vs zombies: garden warfare. That game is tons of fun.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#9ComradeRyanPosted 8/2/2014 7:20:25 AM
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be available for the Xbox One on August 19, 2014. It will support 2-4 player co-op. Definitely worth purchasing when it comes out. I recommend purchasing Battlefield 4 as well. 64 player Conquest is very enjoyable.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com