Being stubborn

#1BlackDesperadoPosted 8/2/2014 4:57:26 AM
You ever feel as though while arguing with friends the obvious answer is right there in front, but everyone fails to see it?

I feel like the boy who cries wolf when defending the Xbox. Am I stubborn for genuinely thinking, in a vacuum (My Skip Bayless voice), the Xbox is just a better overall system than the ps4?

In the past I noticed I chose against the grain as well (Gamecube, PS3, and Saturn). Loved the Saturn Capcom fighting game ports.
#2IzanamlPosted 8/2/2014 5:15:09 AM
Absolutely. You are very stubborn. Overall, the Xbox One is factually the worse system. It has weaker hardware, is more expensive unless you don't buy the Kinect version, the games are not as good as the PS4's, (this is arguable) the controller is inferior, (arguable) and the maker of the system, Microsoft, has made more mistakes than Lindsay Lohan. So the Xbox One is not a better overall system.

Also, you didn't go against the grain with the PS3. The PS3 had 10 times the exclusives the Xbox 360 had and it showed when now, at the end, the PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself"- Arcana V The Hierophant
#3Juzten76Posted 8/2/2014 5:28:08 AM
Izanaml posted...
Absolutely. You are very stubborn. Overall, the Xbox One is factually the worse system. It has weaker hardware, is more expensive unless you don't buy the Kinect version, the games are not as good as the PS4's, (this is arguable) the controller is inferior, (arguable) and the maker of the system, Microsoft, has made more mistakes than Lindsay Lohan. So the Xbox One is not a better overall system.

Also, you didn't go against the grain with the PS3. The PS3 had 10 times the exclusives the Xbox 360 had and it showed when now, at the end, the PS3 has outsold the Xbox 360.

Fanboy much?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#4BlackDesperado(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2014 5:30:31 AM
The Ps4 is factually weaker. I agree with that.

But in fairness Sony has made some mistakes too with the design of the controller (battery life, thumbsticks wearing out-just go to any gamestop kiosk, and compare One to PS4 sticks), and not having media features in ps4 as in ps3.

I worked for the games industry when ps3 launched.........and it was against the grain.
#5wskingwsPosted 8/2/2014 5:51:22 AM(edited)
At the end of the day It all comes down to personal preferences. When my first xbox one died I went on and bought a ps4 (it was around the time when infamous came out and I totally got platinum on that game). I had it for a little over a month and I always felt like I was fighting against the controller, it felt too uncomfortable to me plus the ps4 didnt had the games i wanted to play. Long story short I traded it for another xbox one and now I'm happier.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#6richboy900Posted 8/2/2014 6:19:03 AM
wskingws posted...
At the end of the day It all comes down to personal preferences. When my first xbox one died I went on and bought a ps4 (it was around the time when infamous came out and I totally got platinum on that game). I had it for a little over a month and I always felt like I was fighting against the controller, it felt too uncomfortable to me plus the ps4 didnt had the games i wanted to play. Long story short I traded it for another xbox one and now I'm happier.

Yeah even if the ps4 was powerful like a pc, I wouldn't buy one until some interesting games release on it. The one has the better library so far. And controller (but yeah- that's preference).
#7kyncaniPosted 8/2/2014 6:19:41 AM
The PS4 is just miles better.
#8Juzten76Posted 8/2/2014 6:20:35 AM
The Xbox One is just miles better.
---
#9kyncaniPosted 8/2/2014 6:27:06 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Izanaml posted...

True. It's just that the Xbox One does not have anything going for it compared to a PS4.
#10Juzten76Posted 8/2/2014 6:32:13 AM
kyncani posted...
The Xbox One is just miles better.

kyncani posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Izanaml posted...

True. It's just that the Xbox One does not have anything going for it compared to a PS4.

Fanboy much?
---