I am so thankful the Xbox One can't play Xbox 360 games in any form

#11MasteroftheArtsPosted 8/2/2014 7:32:40 AM
ChevelIe posted...
I saw my friend using his PS4, and I asked him to let me check out PS Now. I went through the selection and said "Where is Battlefield 4? Where is NBA Live 14? Fifa 14?" and he said it only had PS3 games. I was disgusted that it didnt let me choose only EA games, but a bunch of different publishers of games from a whole other console. WTF is up with Sony caring about allowing to play PS3 games by streaming them on PS4?

I'd much rather be able to rent EA's latest and greatest of the year prior than a bunch of games on a console that is freaking dead. I dont think anyone even remembers the PS3 by now.

So it made me love Microsoft and Xbox even more for focusing on the now (yuck, not a PS Now pun... hope the service dies) and the FUTURE by only letting the Xbox One play Xbox One games (like God intended).

Just another victory for Xbox in another way, it doesn't need to be selling more to be winning more than the PS4

Needs moar God imo.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#12PhaseBlackPosted 8/2/2014 9:12:43 AM
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
$30/year>$4.99 for 7 hour rental.

Come at me.

Ability to play and rent PS3 games on PS4 >>>>>>>>>> Not being able to play and rent 360 games on the Xbox One
---
PSVita & 3DS
#13blacklabelicePosted 8/2/2014 2:56:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14aheroafakePosted 8/2/2014 3:06:21 PM
PhaseBlack posted...

Come at me.

Ability to play and rent PS3 games on PS4 >>>>>>>>>> Not being able to play and rent 360 games on the Xbox One

I'm gonna have to agree with that.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#15supermoc10Posted 8/2/2014 3:13:55 PM
Jedi454 posted...
The TC is reverse trolling, you'd have to be idiot or Sony fanboy to believe what he has typed is what he actually believes.

This.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#16TOhasNoRingPosted 8/2/2014 3:14:29 PM
PS4 fanboy in disguise. I gotta give you probs though TC, being able to make a topic like this every single day must be tough on you.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#17InjusticeRebornPosted 8/2/2014 3:18:46 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
...so much effort. So much exertion.

Bleeding fingertips, scraping that barrel.

But what made this topic so worth it:

Mindwipe77 posted...
lol ps4 is winning but thats a cute post TC, i know you're jealous MS does not currently give you the option to play 360 games, but finding a way to make yourself feel better is no sin

And then...

Jedi454 posted...
The TC is reverse trolling, you'd have to be idiot or Sony fanboy to believe what he has typed is what he actually believes.

---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#18PhaseBlackPosted 8/2/2014 4:22:16 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
PS4 fanboy in disguise. I gotta give you probs though TC, being able to make a topic like this every single day must be tough on you.

Most of the time it's just echoing what a MS rep said or Xboc fans in general
---
PSVita & 3DS
#19archibald3Posted 8/2/2014 4:43:54 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...

Most of the time it's just echoing what a MS rep said or Xboc fans in general

Said no one but another troll...
#20StoneColdPlayaPosted 8/2/2014 5:18:36 PM

Pretty much this, I looked over a couple lists on some sites that compared buying the old games compared to the rental price and it was always a greater value to just buy the old disc copy on PS3 at gamestop rather than the outrageous prices on the PSNow.
---
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.