Are You Going To Purchase The Evil Within On The Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are You Going To Purchase The Evil Within On The Xbox One?
2 years ago#1
Are You Going To Purchase The Evil Within On The Xbox One? - Results (225 votes)
Yes
36.89% (83 votes)
Xbox 360
1.33% (3 votes)
PS3
1.33% (3 votes)
PS4
32% (72 votes)
PC
3.11% (7 votes)
Maybe (All Platforms)
9.33% (21 votes)
No
16% (36 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Maybe.
Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKhoHl9BnE
Release Date: October 14, 2014 (North America) October 16, 2014 (Australia) & October 17, 2014 (Europe)
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
2 years ago#2
Yup. Looks good.
2 years ago#3
I will definitely purchase The Evil Within on Xbox One when it price drops to $20.00 USD.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
2 years ago#4
unsure debating getting a ps4 just for these story mode games that i want
2 years ago#5
Definite maybe for me ;-)

Sounded great and the story seems intriguing, but I can't get away from the sad state of titles pertaining to be survival horror that are anything but...

It also comes out in a busy period and is SP only, so I will likely wait until I'm looking for something to play.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
2 years ago#6
Il be picking it up on xbox one for sure.
2 years ago#7
hell yeah, part of why I bought an xbox one was because I was an idiot thinking that game was only next gen. Will still buy 360 version
2 years ago#8
I'm normally not a big fan of survival horror games, but except for the terrible voice work, this game is looking pretty cool. Probably going to get it on X1.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
2 years ago#9
I'm really on the fence right now in terms of whether to get my multiplatform games for the PS4 or the XBone. It sounds like they all look a bit better on the PS4, but for whatever reason I just find myself more partial to the Xbox since I got mine a few weeks ago. I think I just prefer the controller and the UI more than the PS4.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
2 years ago#10
I don''t plan to buy anything thats multiplatform on xbone, so no.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Are You Going To Purchase The Evil Within On The Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived